Rate Dr. Marvin Sponaugle

Dr. Marvin Sponaugle's Ratings

The whole team at Sponaugle Wellness Institute are very kind and friendly. I couldn't be happier with them!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546452].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

Brilliant Doctor, Wonderful Staff, Place of Healing. I am RESTORED!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2523197].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

Thank you Dr Sponaugle and Staff, not only have you made me healthy, you gave me lifelong friendship and love. God bless

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2522874].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

I have been suffering for years from Lyme Disease. I went to Sponaugle Wellness at the request of my family. I didn't believe I would get better, but within 6 weeks I begin to understand what Dr. Sponaugle was saying. after 18 weeks I was feeling healthy again. After 30 weeks of treatment I can say it was worth every penny, every IV, every frustration. I am back to being the original me!!! Thank You, Thank You

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2522481].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

Dr Sponaugle is both brilliant and very compassionate. Finally after seeing 40 different doctors and treating Lyme for the last 8 years, I found the answer to my chronic Lyme . I had already been diagnosed with MS and suffered from severe brain fog, chronic fatigue, burning pain in my legs and feet before Dr Sponaugle cured me. Treating Neuro Lyme and MS is no quick fix, I spent 5 months at the clinic. No one else could help me, I tried multiple clinics and LLMDS before. and after suffering more than 12 years, I have my health again. My brain was so bad before Dr Sponaugle worked his magic, The burning pain in my legs ifs gone, my balance is back and beyond his neurological expertise, his integrative medicine approach has made me Feel and look 10 years younger. My husband is also very thankful to Dr Sponaugle, before finding Dr Sponaugle he took me to at least 40 different doctors including famous universities. We will forever be grateful to Dr and his wonderful nurses.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2522475].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

Extremely arrogant and rude. $3,000 per week paid upfront does not include supplements, colonics, bloodwork, etc. have seems improvement in 2 out of 20 people. He has no tolerance for questions .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2505147].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

I was unsure about going because of the financial commitment. I also was unsure because of the negative reviews I read hear. But after speaking to the coordinator and 8 patients who have Already been thru the program I went. After 7 month I can say I don't regret it. Dr Sponaugle did so much for me. I Am doing so much better and can finish what I started At home. If you are reading this don't let the bitter words of a few keep you from getting better. Dr Sponaugle has the answers but there are some who don't like what they hear.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2357350].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 30, 2014

I went to Sponaugle for Lyme and what turned out to be a mold issue that I didn't know about. The numbers proved that a LOT of mold left my system during treatment, and I do indeed feel a lot better for it. However, my experience at the clinic wasn't great. My main beef is Sponaugle's repeated references to research done in Europe and Japan that the patient never is able to find or read over themselves (I looked extensively, found nothing on PubMed or what have you). He makes grandiose claims about the nature of Lyme and mold, with absolutely no references in footnotes. He also indeed does bill himself as being the only solution to your problems, which I refuse to believe is true. That being said, I do feel better, though I do still have Lyme. Other patients have come and gone, some get better, some stay the same, a couple get worse. Be wary. Staff is pretty great although timeliness and organization is an issue.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2357349].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

I came toxic with mold and with the knowledge that I already had Lyme and other existing co-infections. He asked a knock your socks off first impression. Talks at the speed of sound that it makes him seem brilliant. Claims he "doesn't even need to lookst your lab work to know what's wrong with you." He draws you in with immense hope that you'll regain help, but instills fear in a subtle way that makes you terrified to leave bc "you can't get better without his treatment." I went there bc I heard all this hype about him. There are clearly only $ signs in his eyes. I left 8/13. I have not been able to her out of bed yet. Not only did I lose money there, I lost my independence to take care of myself. Don't be confused by "success stories" on YouTube. I'm in contact with those people, and they are still, very very ill. Stay far away from this place. Waste your money..you'll waste your life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2357348].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2014

LYME DISEASE TREATMENT FAIL! Unless it is ONLY for Mold Detox & NOT Lyme Disease. I was there for 2.5 months & my mold is down but NOTHING Lyme/Co-Infections wise is gone or even slightly helped in ridding them. I have only seen about 3 people doing OKAY out of about 60 people who went there around my time. All the other are now onto searching for the next step/doctor and are worse from the harsh IV bags or just the same. Please do not waste your money. Dr. Sponaugle has let $ get to him big time. He has only his favorites and won;t give others the time of day. He is flat out rude. He also does his own testimonial videos where these patients are on Vyvance which masks the symptoms and makes them feel as if they don't have Lyme. Also, he knows who he can milk into staying months on end. So sad. He also gives you "secret" IV drips not allowing you to know what they are. He says his clinic is the BEST treatment. This is a complete LIE!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][395274].votes_count ]]