Rate Dr. Milan Khara

Dr. Milan Khara's Ratings

he is the best addiction doctor he helped me quit smoking right away thank you Dr.Khara

Submitted July 9, 2013 | flag

the clinic where i saw dr.kara treated me with patches and gum together. this helped me a lot. i quit but still struggle,thinking about going back.

Submitted April 10, 2012 | flag

Treated me for my addiction to smoking. I can't believe I have been quit for two years thanks to him and his team. Very grateful.

Submitted March 12, 2012 | flag

this doctor is a racist biggot in my opinion.i have tried to attend the PUBLIC addictions clinic since i live in the area ,and have been refused several times simply because this man dislikes me. I have always treated him and his staff with politeness and courtesy.when i try to enroll,the nurse tells me that there is no problem and they would be happy to have me,but as soon as dr. khara sees me,the staff do a 180 and refuse to admit me. no explanation is given.this is a public community health and addictions clinic.as far as I am c oncerned,there are no reasons for refusal other than the ones I have stated.this doctor doesn't have the decency to even talk to me.I am sure there are others who have had similar experiences.an unproffessional spiteful racist.so say I;D'Arcy Knape.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2012 | flag

Very patient and understanding. Good knowledge and

Submitted Nov. 14, 2010 | flag

Doctor Khara was very helpful, knowledgeable, and kind upon each and every visit. He went out of his way to help me. One time there was a manufacture shortage of the medication I was on. I emailed his office, and he happened to reply ten minutes later, FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY!! He was on holiday and could have easily ignored my email, but actually replied from overseas and gave me the name of a local doctor that could help me. I was very grateful. All in all Doctor Khara was very pleasant, professional, and absolutely non-judgemental. I hope to be able to see him again, if I require his specific services. Thanks Dr. Khara!

Submitted Dec. 30, 2009 | flag