Rate Dr. Diane J. Snyder

Dr. Diane J. Snyder's Ratings

My roommate and I went to Dr. Snyder for the first time for our annual exam. She is the most thorough, patient, kind, personable, intelligent OB/GYN we both have ever been to. She spent a tremendous amount of time getting to know our personal and family health history and was incredibly proactive in addressing both of our current GYN issues. I really wish that we found her years ago, but are incredibly thankful that she is now our physician. Very highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1181101].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2013

Took my teenage daughter here for a consultation with Dr. Synder. Was very impressed by her thorough explanations and respectful manner in which she connected and explained various procedures and medical options. I was very impressed by the time she took with a young patient and the care she took to make her very comfortable. She devotes part of her weekly appointment schedule just to adolescents and children so this is an area of expertise. We will definitely be back to see Dr. Synder.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1181100].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2012

Be very careful when this doctor prescribe medicine for you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1181099].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2012

At first I had pretty positive experiences with Dr. Snyder. She seemed to be a doctor that wouldn't pass judgement on me and I could be open with. After the first visit though she made a few remarks that made me uncomfortable. When I inquired about birth control she said that due to my sexual history she thought birth control would make me promiscuous. I was extremely offended and felt uncomfortable during the pelvic exam where she seemed shocked to find out I wasn't pregnant when I had assured her I always practice safe sex. This women is not for anyone under the age of 30 and sexually active.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1181098].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2010

I've been seeing Dr. Snyder for over 7 years and she is one of the best doctors I've ever had. She is caring, listens, friendly and returns calls when you have questions. Wish she still did OB services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1181097].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2010

This is the kind of doctor that first takes your money and charges you in advance. You are just money for her and her nurses and secretaries have the right to treat you like trash. I hope the new government will get rid of this kind of medicine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1181096].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2009

Dr. Snyder is excellent!!! She listens to what you say, questions you completely, and gives advice to the point. She not only examines you but also questions your well-being and checks all your medications given by all doctors to make sure you are taking the correct amounts such as calcium, Vitamin D, etc. She is a credit to her profession, and I would highly recommend her services to all!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1181095].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2009

She is an excellent doctor. careful and caring and very diligent

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1181094].votes_count ]]