Rate Dr. Sharyl L. Morrison

Dr. Sharyl L. Morrison's Ratings

HONEST, and I put that to the test. She is very honest its not about the money, its about how you feel. She puts you above everything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][396872].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2013

Dr. Morrison is very professional and very caring. She develops a relationship with her patients and tries her best to make sure all of their needs are accommodated. I always have pain when having my teeth worked on and at her office I had less pain. Her prices are not too expensive either.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][396871].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2013

Dr Morrison is a great dentist. She cares very much about her patients and the rest of the staff is also very compassionate. She is very knowledgeable and knows what she's doing. She seems to always be happy to be there and it is clear that she loves her job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][396870].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2013

THIS IS ONE GREAT DENTIST, I HAD ANOTHER DENTIST FOR YEARS AND THEN HE RETIRED AND I STARTED GOING TO DR MORRISON. I HAD NO IDEA HOW MUCH BETTER TREATMENT I COULD GET UNTIL I STARTED GOING TO HER. I CAN'T SAY ENOUGH ABOUT HOW GOOD SHE IS. SHE HAS A GREAT TOUCH AND IS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND CARING. SHE HAS AN EXCELLENT STAFF AND OFFICE ALSO.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][396869].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

Honest, very nice and professional service for my family for several years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][396868].votes_count ]]