Rate Dr. Michael T. Temkin

Dr. Michael T. Temkin's Ratings

Does unnessary tests at patient expense without consent

Submitted March 25, 2013 | flag

This guy is an arrogant and controlling an dismissive. He'll tell you all is well when test results seem to indicate otherwise or are on the border. He's a textbook, lazy doctor, whose board certification I believe has expired. His front desk staff is ok to nice, his "nurse" a cold who doesn't even volunteer the vitals that she takes. I would not trust this guy's attempts at diagnostics and would definitely seek another opinion with moderate-to-more-complex issues...

Submitted Sept. 9, 2010 | flag

Dr. Temkin is such a wonderful doctor. I have been a patient of his for 4 years and hope to continue seeing him as long as he is around. I highly recommend him to all my friends.

Submitted March 9, 2010 | flag

Dr. Temkin has an amazing way with his patients. He is very kind and patient and doesn't rush through questions. I ws hesitant to go at first because he is a D.O. and not an M.D. but now my husband and I have been his patients for 7 years and even though we have moved to a different city we still drive to see him.

Submitted Dec. 21, 2009 | flag