Rate Dr. Patrick Michael Garrison

Dr. Patrick Michael Garrison's Ratings

Dr. Garrison has been my son's doctor since he was born last year. He is very easy to talk to, and you can tell he truly cares. He is very pro-breast feeding and has given me great advice~ I credit him for being one of the reasons I am still nursing a year later. My son had an adverse reaction to his 4 month vaccines and he was very supportive of us delaying his 6 month vaccines a few months. He answers emails promptly and it isn't hard to get into see him or one of the other doctors on his team the same day if you need it. He has 6 kids of his own if I recall- you can tell he just truly loves kiddoes! Highly recommend him. I am so thankful we found him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2357610].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

Dr.Garrison has taken care of my daughter since she was born in 2009. Being this will be our first and only child we were very nervous about choosing a doctor, we loved him so much that he is our family doctor. I love that he takes emails. I have moved in the last year and am not willing to give him up so I/we make the hour and half drive there. I have been to doctors all around the country and he is the best no doubt about it!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][398518].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

Dr. Garrison is simply amazing. Wait time is minimal, he really takes the time to listen to all of my concerns regarding my infant son, and his nurse, Melonie, is fantastic! I'm so glad I listened to a friend when she referred me to him, as he's wonderful. If you're looking for a doctor who truly cares about his patients, spends time listening to what you have to say, and isn't in your face with advice and recommendations, look no further.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][398517].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2012

Dr. Garrison is warm and friendly. My son is 10 months now and just really loves going to his office. The wait times are minimal, his nurse Melanie is very helpful. Dr Garrison is easy to talk to and makes sure that he answers any questions you have before he leaves. I also use him as my GP, and have seen him for a sinus infection. I like the Mercy network's technology and convenient online tools. Getting in to see Dr Garrison is easy and he answers emails within a day or two.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][398516].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

First of all this doctor LISTENS carefully to the patient; unlike other doctors he keeps a dialog with his patients in order to get an accurate diagnosis. Me and my family really appreciate it.We've been his patients for over 5 years. Very kind and knowledgeable doctor. Very caring and patient; my 7 year old trusts him and really likes him- that's a BIG PLUS! Very little if not zero waiting time at the office, his staff is professional and pleasant. I wish there was more doctors like Dr. Garrison: passionate, thoughtful and attentive. He talks and asks questions thoroughly scrupulously and exhaustively.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][398515].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2010

awesome, just awesome. I am a retired nurse and as the other nurse I have worked with some horrible attitude and bedside manner doctors but Dr garrison is one in a million always pleasant and caring and listens to you does not rush you out. He can raise your spirits just from the visit and conversation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][398514].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2010

Best Doctor we've found in the Edmond area and we went to many.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][398512].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2010

Dr. Garrison is one of the nicest doctors I have encountered (I am a nurse and deal with them on a daily basis). He is extremely relaxed, informative, and caring. He doesn't talk down to you either. I would recommend him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][398513].votes_count ]]