Dr. Stephen E. Bakir

Grad. Year: 1994

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Stephen E. Bakir has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Cardiologist-related: heart disease, heart problems, artery disease, arterial disease, vein problems, stents, angioplasty, coronary artery disease
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.1

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Stephen" to "Stephen E."
RID: 1041657
23/11/09 4 4 5 5 Dr. Bakir is very assuring and extremely attentive. He is very personable. Dr. Bakir possesses the best qualities one seeks in a physician.
Respond
RID: 813726
05/03/09 4 4 5 5 I used Dr. Bakir for my PFO closure 3 years ago & I couldn't be more pleased. He has been very nice & has always answered any questions I had. I would highly recommend him & his staff!
Respond
RID: 723699
16/11/08 5 5 5 5 As a cardiac nurse he is one of the best!!!! There was never a time I could not count on him to help me out with any cardiac patient !!!!! I have been a nurse for 31 years and I highly recommend him for cardiology!!!!!!  Respond
RID: 270164
10/04/07 3 5 5 My experience with Dr. Bakir has been very positive. He repaired a hole in my heart and is monitoring a mitral valve condition. He is personable, answers my questions, and most importantly his knowledge and expertise has been most impressive. He does not "brush me off" with vague answers and his office has been very attentive when I have called about specific situations. I couldn't be more pleased with the care and concern he and his staff have given me.
See Responses