Rate Dr. Stewart G. Eidelson

Dr. Stewart G. Eidelson's Ratings

I'm a 52-year-old male in good health. I had spinal fusion surgery 3 months ago to relieve frequent bouts of extreme, debilitating lower back pain caused by a badly herniated L4-L5 disc. Dr. Eidelson and Dr. Dorcil did an excellent job - my recovery has been smooth so far, and the pain flare-ups are gone. I'm still recovering, and I have to be careful not to stress my back too much, but I'm back to my active life without worrying now that the slightest wrong move will put me in bad for 3 days. I would recommend the surgery and Dr. Eidelson and his team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2722188].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

Dr. Eidelson was God sent to us. My husband had the worse case of spinal stenosis. He explained everything so clearly that my husband decided to get his surgery. We were terrified because he has kidney issues and is also diabetic. Dr. Eidelson was very concerned but he told us not to worry that he would take care of everything and that my husband was going to be fine. He came through like a gem. He has a wonderful and caring team working along with him. 4 weeks after surgery my husband is walking around with no pain. May God bless and protect him so he can continue to use his expertise to help people lead a normal life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2716836].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

Never having been in a hospital nor any type of surgery, I was a complete nervous wreck. Dr. Eidelson and his team at Delray Medical Center explained things thoroughly to me and calmed me and assured me I would be fine. 2 weeks post-op, and no pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2661668].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2014

Dr. Eidelson is extremely competent. He performed high risk, complicated surgery on my son...the solid results of Dr. Eidelson's proficiency was evident within days of the surgery with my son's healing progressing well. All the office staff interacted with genuine kindness and caring. I recommend this practice without hesitation.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2654342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

Dr. Eidelson is truly interested in his patients and gives you his cell phone so you can contact him if you need him after his office is closed. How many Doctors are willing to do that?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2622199].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

Today I 8 weeks post op and can walk up right with very little pain. When I first saw Dr. Eidelson, he said i had the back of an old man. Dr. Eidelson is a very caring dr. we had access to him 24/7. We have his personal cell phone number and able to talk and text anywhere in the world. No one else will touch my back except for him. Thank you Dr. Eidelson!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2617287].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

I've had very bad back and leg pain for many years. Nothing seemed to help. The multi level laminectomy performed by Dr. Eidelson was a god send. He also alleviated the pain from severe spinal stenosis. I am sore from the surgery but the leg pain is gone. Dr. Eidelson and his staff and phenomenal. Dr. Eidelson cares about his patients and is available 24/7 for any problems or questions you have about your treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2554538].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2014

My experience with Dr. Eidelson's office was extraordinary. I have suffered with back pain for a very long time and it has become much better. His staff is exceptional. I would highly recommend Dr. Eidelson for anyone experiencing spinal pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2547610].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Dr Eidelson took the time to explain my options and condition and did not force any treatment on me. Hs staff was kind and caring and the only Doctor that has ever given me his personal cell phone number.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2547585].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Dr. Eidelson and his entire staff at South Palm Orthospine Institute are amazing. I couldn't be more pleased with Dr. Eidelson, his bedside manors, his caring and calm personality. I was dealing with bad Sciatica pain down my left leg, now I don't have that pain anymore. After Dr. Eidelson performed a few surgeries on me, he always stayed in contact with me. He would text me all the time, even if he was out of the country, to check on me. If I had any questions or concerns, I would text him anytime, anywhere on his personal cell phone and he always responds. Dr. Eidelson is extremely knowledge and always likes to take the conservative approach first, before surgery. His office is comfortable and everyone working there is very nice and always accommodating. I would highly recommend Dr. Eidelson and his team at South Palm Orthospine Institute. -butterfly :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546764].votes_count ]]