Rate Dr. Stewart G. Eidelson

Dr. Stewart G. Eidelson's Ratings

I visit his doctor 3 years ago. I was told he was the best. perhaps to some. however that was not my experience. i at the time was around 47 years old. I had taken my MRI as requested. I had to wait an hour and a half past my appointment time in the waiting room with his video showing this doctor in a constant loop of his greatness. when I finally did see the doctor. our meeting was quite brief. I was told by him. the type of patients he deal with. normally have bones falling off. I found to be quite unprofessional. and I felt truly blessed that he exposed who he was to me. before I allowed him to do any surgery on me. I do not recommend this doctor to anyone. unfortunately the people all in the waiting room that I saw. what are all extremely elderly people. my heart goes out to them

Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

I went to this doctor in severe pain 3 years ago. I was about 47 years old at the time. I took my x-rays with me. waited about an hour and 15 minutes before the doctor saw me in though I had an appointment an hour before. when I met this doctor finally. he was rude obnoxious. and told me he only deal with people who bones are falling off. I think the worst part was in the waiting room. where there was a TV monitor. in a constant loop of infomercial on himself

Submitted Sept. 17, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

Dr. Eidelson made himself available by phone (home & cell) on weekdays & weekends at any time. I don't know any other Dr. that does this. He also explains any treatment before implementing it.staff is friendly & courteous.

Submitted Aug. 1, 2014 | flag

In addition to his extensive technical knowledge, Dr. Eidelson is an extremely caring professional. He makes himself totally accessible to his patients via his personal cell phone, office, and home phone. He calls back promptly, and has even called me because he was concerned about my situation. I HIGHLY recommend him as one of the all around most excellent physicians I have run into in a very long time.

Submitted June 15, 2014 | flag

DR EIDELSON ACTUALLY CARES. TAKES HIS TIME AND EXPLAINS ALL OPTIONS AND ANSWERS QUESTIONS CLEARLY AND SO ITS IS UNDERSTANDABLE GREAT BEDSIDE MANOR. CALLED ME AFTER SURGERY AT HOME ON A SUNDAY. AFTER MANY YEARS OF PAIN I FEEL GREAT AFTER ONLY ONE MONTH AFTER SURGERY. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED HIS ATTITUDE CONTINUES TO HIS STAFF FOR THE REALLY CARE AND WILL HELP IN ANY WAY THEY CAN.

Submitted Nov. 26, 2013 | flag

After tolerating a year of pain, I told my primary care doc about the pain in my back, and she referred me to Dr. Eidelson. She said he was the best, and having nothing but respect for her opinions, I just made the appointment. Visit one: Before we did an MRI, the “Incredible Dr. E” as my daughter refers to him, wanted to try some injections “to avoid surgery.” “My objective is always to avoid surgery,” he said. Visit two: The MRI revealed that one of the screws from a 10-year old back surgery, by a surgeon up North, had come loose and was “sitting on a nerve,” thus the pain. Eight months after surgery and the X-rays showed positive results. Further, the I.D.E. was surprised to hear me say that I had no pain whatsoever. He said that this surpassed even his hopes for me. To me, I was very close to 100% and in less than a year! So, whether you have to drive farther than you wanted, or even fly to get to his office, my recommendation is, “just do it.”

Submitted Nov. 23, 2013 | flag

I am extremely satisfied with the performance of Dr. Eidelson and his staff.

Submitted Oct. 14, 2013 | flag

For the past few years, it was increasingly difficult standing on my legs and even more challenging since I average presenting 150 financial literacy seminars each year. By December 2012, the day before I turned 60 resigned from the company to pursue my medical issues. Finally being diagnosis with Spinal Stenosis, a distinguish Rheumatologist strongly recommended consulting with Dr. Stewart Eidelson and the South Palm Orthospine Institute. My parents of blessed memory instilled in me every challenge is an opportunity and apparently Dr. Eidelson also believes in this tenet. Everyone's situation is different and mine was certainly unique! After 5 hours of surgery and one of Dr. Eidelson's more interesting cases, total success with no pain or discomfort standing. A month later, I'm walking 2 miles a day! Dr. Eidelson and the entire staff of South Palm Orthospine Institute are incredible and I will always be appreciative of giving me back my quality of life.

Submitted Oct. 2, 2013 | flag

Dr Eidelson performed an extensive laminectomy in my lower lumbar region in March 2013....he was fantastic and I left the hospital pain free and remain that way after several months. He is an outstanding surgeon and compassionate man. Marc Loomer

Submitted Aug. 6, 2013 | flag