Rate Dr. Stewart G. Eidelson

Dr. Stewart G. Eidelson's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 7, 2014 | flag

Dr. Eidelson made himself available by phone (home & cell) on weekdays & weekends at any time. I don't know any other Dr. that does this. He also explains any treatment before implementing it.staff is friendly & courteous.

Submitted Aug. 1, 2014 | flag

In addition to his extensive technical knowledge, Dr. Eidelson is an extremely caring professional. He makes himself totally accessible to his patients via his personal cell phone, office, and home phone. He calls back promptly, and has even called me because he was concerned about my situation. I HIGHLY recommend him as one of the all around most excellent physicians I have run into in a very long time.

Submitted June 15, 2014 | flag

DR EIDELSON ACTUALLY CARES. TAKES HIS TIME AND EXPLAINS ALL OPTIONS AND ANSWERS QUESTIONS CLEARLY AND SO ITS IS UNDERSTANDABLE GREAT BEDSIDE MANOR. CALLED ME AFTER SURGERY AT HOME ON A SUNDAY. AFTER MANY YEARS OF PAIN I FEEL GREAT AFTER ONLY ONE MONTH AFTER SURGERY. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED HIS ATTITUDE CONTINUES TO HIS STAFF FOR THE REALLY CARE AND WILL HELP IN ANY WAY THEY CAN.

Submitted Nov. 26, 2013 | flag

After tolerating a year of pain, I told my primary care doc about the pain in my back, and she referred me to Dr. Eidelson. She said he was the best, and having nothing but respect for her opinions, I just made the appointment. Visit one: Before we did an MRI, the “Incredible Dr. E” as my daughter refers to him, wanted to try some injections “to avoid surgery.” “My objective is always to avoid surgery,” he said. Visit two: The MRI revealed that one of the screws from a 10-year old back surgery, by a surgeon up North, had come loose and was “sitting on a nerve,” thus the pain. Eight months after surgery and the X-rays showed positive results. Further, the I.D.E. was surprised to hear me say that I had no pain whatsoever. He said that this surpassed even his hopes for me. To me, I was very close to 100% and in less than a year! So, whether you have to drive farther than you wanted, or even fly to get to his office, my recommendation is, “just do it.”

Submitted Nov. 23, 2013 | flag

I am extremely satisfied with the performance of Dr. Eidelson and his staff.

Submitted Oct. 14, 2013 | flag

For the past few years, it was increasingly difficult standing on my legs and even more challenging since I average presenting 150 financial literacy seminars each year. By December 2012, the day before I turned 60 resigned from the company to pursue my medical issues. Finally being diagnosis with Spinal Stenosis, a distinguish Rheumatologist strongly recommended consulting with Dr. Stewart Eidelson and the South Palm Orthospine Institute. My parents of blessed memory instilled in me every challenge is an opportunity and apparently Dr. Eidelson also believes in this tenet. Everyone's situation is different and mine was certainly unique! After 5 hours of surgery and one of Dr. Eidelson's more interesting cases, total success with no pain or discomfort standing. A month later, I'm walking 2 miles a day! Dr. Eidelson and the entire staff of South Palm Orthospine Institute are incredible and I will always be appreciative of giving me back my quality of life.

Submitted Oct. 2, 2013 | flag

Dr Eidelson performed an extensive laminectomy in my lower lumbar region in March 2013....he was fantastic and I left the hospital pain free and remain that way after several months. He is an outstanding surgeon and compassionate man. Marc Loomer

Submitted Aug. 6, 2013 | flag

Dr.Eidelson performed back surgery that relieved my sciatic pain immediately. I was sitting up two hours after surgery and walking without aid of any kind within 12 hours. His skill is outstanding. I had herniated disks and spinal stenosis all of which the doctor had helped. Post operative care outstanding. I am a diabetic and healed faster than expected.

Submitted July 18, 2013 | flag

It's been 18 months since my Lumbar Spine Surgery that I waited too long to have. Having the will to have the surgery, for a person like myself with a very high pain tolerance, meant for me the pain was so severe the outcome of the surgery good or bad was better than going a minute longer without the surgery. Having you for my surgeon, using my own good common sense after surgery, taking my own recovery slowly and sensibly after surgery and then proceeding to a life with pain only once in awhile has taken time as you said it would. Dr.Eidelson, with your unique blend of directness, congeniality and surgical expertise, I sincerely thank you for a surgery well done. I will never again shovel snow, plant a tree, haul wood or mulch but I will always remember 'My Spine is the Backbone of My Life' and to take care of it!

Submitted July 14, 2013 | flag