Rate Dr. William F. Ziegler

Dr. William F. Ziegler's Ratings

To the Staff of the Reproductive Science Center of NJ, My husband and I came to the office about a year ago (2013) with the concern of not having a baby… We were trying on our own for over a year with no success. Our first appointment with Dr. Ziegler was very informative he discussed in detail what kinds of testing we would have to go through. However the first Ultrasound he did reveal that I would need Surgery to repair a Septum. He also discovered that I had fibroids, a cyst and mild endometriosis. After the surgery we had discussed that we try IVF. During this time the staff was extremely helpful and very polite. They were very organized and through. I have never received such care and manner in an office before. We tried the IVF for one cycle, and the outcome was amazing. We are pregnant with our first child. Our son is due January 2015. Words cannot describe how grateful we are to Dr. Ziegler for this gift. I would highly recommend him and his office if you are seeking help in trying to have a child. Thank you, Andrea and Michael Siano, Jackson NJ

Submitted Aug. 24, 2014 | flag

This is the worse place to go to. The staff are rude, ruthless, uncooperative. The doctor does not give any result in his treatment, just cost tons of money. You can never reach the doctor by phone/email (he refuses to give them out for lame reasons. For each visit, be ready to wait at least 1 hour. That was what happened in my cases. 3 times visit, 6 hours of waiting (1 hour each for me and my husband). Last but not least, it is nearly impossible to ask for medical records. They told you they sent them to you but they did not and wanted to charge 1USD for each page if the medical records need to be sent again. Warning: If the receptionist doesn't like you, she will put you on the waiting/hold without prior notice whenever she hears your voice. Completely unbelievable. Ruthless people. Stay away from this place.

Submitted June 23, 2014 | flag

My husband and I absolutely love Dr. Ziegler and all of his staff! Our whole experience was wonderful! Dr. Ziegler is extremely thorough, kind, and knowledgable. I always felt comfortable and important while I was under his care. Every nurse, doctor, PA, receptionist, etc. that I encountered treated me with such respect. Going through treatment for infertility is not a walk in the park, but their patience and reassurance made my experience wonderful and brought me to my goal! I feel so lucky to have found Dr. Ziegler and I hope you will let him make miracles happen for you too!!!

Submitted April 24, 2014 | flag

We came to Dr. Ziegler for help after experiencing three miscarriages. From our first visit, we knew we were in good hands. All of the nurses and staff are very friendly and helpful. Dr. Ziegler took his time explaining all testing and treatment options. We never felt pressured to do anything we weren't comfortable with. After diagnosis and treatment we ended up with a successful pregnancy. We are now seven weeks away from having our first son. We highly recommend Dr. Ziegler. He was always available to answer any questions and comfort us when we had any concerns. We will definitely go back to see Dr. Ziegler if we want to try for baby number two!

Submitted March 5, 2014 | flag

We met Dr. Ziegler about a year ago, after being unable to conceive on our own. After going through testing, Dr. Ziegler found some issues that needed to be surgically corrected. Soon after my surgery, we proceeded to IUIs. During the whole process Dr. Z was very caring and patient,he has an amazing bedside manner with his patients. We were very excited after I became pregnant with twins. I am now the proud mama of twin boys and owe it all to Dr. Ziegler and staff!

Submitted Jan. 25, 2014 | flag

Was seeing a dr closeby for 1yr.After 2 failed IUI & surgery gone wrong decided to seek 2nd opinion.2 of my friends both coincidentally recommended Ziegler on the same day & felt that was a sign I couldnt ignore.My 1 friend had several failed IVFs w previous Dr's & her 1ST IVF w Ziegler worked.What an immediate diff in professionalism.Our 1st meeting w him we were impressed w how well he spoke & consistently made sure we were listening to him & understanding what he was saying before he wld continue.This gained our trust & a trust that he was going to be thorough & w us the whole way.He had to correct what the prior fertility doctor failed at.He is very relatable and reassuring, he helped me to always remain calm and relax.We feel that Zieglers extreme thoroughness w post IVF meds and enforced bed rest for 2 days was crucial for the successful outcome.He was always available and called us back immediately on weekends or after hours if we had questions

Submitted Jan. 25, 2014 | flag

After 2 failed ivf attempts with south jersey fertility center, I was looking for a second opinion. A friend (she had 2 succesful IVF's rounds with Dr Ziegler) recommended Dr. Ziegler. Soon after, I made an appt and went to see him. I thank God I did! He took care of our physical and also emotional state which is rare to find these days. He explain the treatment like no other, and went a step ahead and took the time to look further doing more testing, and more things that weren't done before. Long story short, after my very first IVF attempt with Dr. Ziegler we are pregnant! I believe we are pregnant because of God and Dr. Ziegler! I will be forever thankful!

Submitted Dec. 4, 2013 | flag

When my husband and I started trying to have a baby a year ago, we didn't know anything about our local fertility doctors' reputations. We were sent to Dr. Ziegler by my OBGYN because according to him, Dr. Ziegler "is the best". Well a year after becoming his patient, I am 11 weeks pregnant! I now also know that his reputation precedes him- when friends who also had fertility issues hear that Dr. Ziegler helped us conceive, they all respond with the same sentiment. His staff was extremely professional, helpful throughout the whole process, and most importantly, compassionate. Even my husband who is weary of doctors was impressed by Dr. Ziegler's general demeanor with us and professionalism. We wouldn't recommend anyone else!

Submitted Sept. 18, 2013 | flag

Dr. Ziegler and staff are the best...they are so comforting, generous, sweet and make you feel at home in sometimes awkward situations. Dr. Ziegler made our dream come true and helped us build our family to perfection. I owe him and his right hand nurse, Fran a lot and want to thank them with all our heart and I'll continue keeping in touch with them...they are truly our saviors and I thank them so much

Submitted Aug. 26, 2013 | flag

From the moment you walk into their waiting room you feel at ease. The office staff are warm and caring and Dr. Ziegler treats you as if he's known you for years. My first appointment was scheduled only days after I called and getting additional appointments never involved a long wait. When I called I never had to wait long to hear back about a question or concern; his staff is very knowledgeable and capable of answering your questions. Dr. Ziegler walks you through everything and makes sure you understand all the new information coming at you. Each time I met with him I left feeling like he actually cared about me and my family. He is a caring doctor who remembers you as a person and not just as another patient. We are so thankful to have been referred to him. After all of the initial testing we were given treatment options and thanks to him, we became pregnant after the first try! We are forever grateful for him! If you want the best, look no further.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2013 | flag