Rate Dr. J.M. Dickson

Dr. J.M. Dickson's Ratings

one of the best Dr. He know what he is doing and speaks very politely and make sure you have understood everything

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2743244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

Dr. Dickson recently saw our four year old son. We had a wonderful experience. Dr. Dickson is knowledgeable and caring. He treated my son and I with the utmost respect and compassion. He explained everything he was doing with clarity and patience. I highly recommend this physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2717431].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

Dr.Dickson was professional and knowledgeable. He was very compassionate while I was struggling with my little girl going into surgery and was very honest and direct with the information required. He was prompt to check in before, during, and after the surgery. My daughter felt very comfortable in his presence. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2622211].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

I saw this doctor last month for my daughter's ear infections. He explained everything very well and answered my questions. I was happy that I was able to get in fairly quickly. My kid loved the ballon he gave her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2612295].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 9, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2606066].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

Dr.Dickson was great at checking my 3 year old son's tonsils. I had read the negative reviews posted below, and had prepared myself for the worst. However he was completely friendly. Very professional at explaining the procedures to my son and the appointment went smoothly. He providing me with enough information to make an informed decision. I recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2589614].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

Dr. Dickson was extremely pleasant, friendly and knowledgable! He was informative and straight to the point. His communication skills are on point and he was easy to understand and talk to.
His receptionist was really nice and helpful. I got the address wrong, got lost, called 3 times and was running over 15 minutes late. She was friendly on the phone and very patient with me.
They didn't make us wait, even though we were late. I would definitely recommend Dr. Dickson.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2534005].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2014

People only write on these review boards when they want to complain. Honestly, despite what a few others have said here, I've had a good experience with this doctor. I get that he can't be 100% patient 100% of the time when he deals with noisy kids all day. We've seen this doctor several times for ear infections in my 3 year old. He's been great.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2529211].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

The worst doctor I have ever encountered. I think he should sorry for his professional training. He treated my 5 year old son extremely rude when he was cleaning my son's ears. When my son’s head moved due to pain, the doctor lost his patient and yelled, "Damnit ."
I was totally shocked and couldn’t say a word. Both my son and I felt that we had been hurt….
After then, the doctor stopped his work immediately and told me to see him after a month when the wax got soft.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2525612].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

My 8 year old son just had his adenoids removed and we couldn't be happier with Dr. Dickson and the results. He was very helpful, knowledgeable, respectful and contrary to some previous posts, had great "bedside manners". Dr. Dickson made us feel at ease before and after the operation. My son is now recovering and we are looking forward to his peaceful and restful sleeps. Thank you Dr. Dickson, and kudos to the staff at Surrey Memorial Hospital for taking care of us and making our brief stay comfortable and relatively stress free.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][401111].votes_count ]]