You may also like

Rate Dr. J.M. Dickson

Dr. J.M. Dickson's Ratings

I went to see with Dr Dickson with my daughter and I found him to be very professional and patient. He explained everything to me with the use of pictures which really helped my understanding. Part of the exam was uncomfortable for my daughter but it was described first and important for me to get as much information as possible. I appreciated his honesty and candour. Would definitely recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2762093].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Dr Dickson. wow. I don't know if its a race thing, but he gave my daughter the one over and said "yup she's fine. but she may need surgery." His receptionists never called me to book the follow up appt so I called them and his receptionist spoke to me like someone who just stole her boyfriend. It was the most unprofessional experience I have ever dealt with. A year later, still on the wait list for surgery I assume. I asked my pediatrician's receptionist to call Dr Dickson's office to follow up and she was put on hold for 10 minutes and then talked to the same way I was. Dr Dickson's receptionist said "her chart isn't here! what do you expect me to do?" My daughter is suffering and these are the twats we have looking out for their care. its appalling and I will be following up with the powers that be. But Dr Dickson.....he needs to get off his high horse and do his job. I don't know who he is or who he thinks he is, but his pretentious attitude and disregard for the care of children is distasteful.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2755940].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

badddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2754081].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

one of the best Dr. He know what he is doing and speaks very politely and make sure you have understood everything

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2743244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

Dr. Dickson recently saw our four year old son. We had a wonderful experience. Dr. Dickson is knowledgeable and caring. He treated my son and I with the utmost respect and compassion. He explained everything he was doing with clarity and patience. I highly recommend this physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2717431].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

Dr.Dickson was professional and knowledgeable. He was very compassionate while I was struggling with my little girl going into surgery and was very honest and direct with the information required. He was prompt to check in before, during, and after the surgery. My daughter felt very comfortable in his presence. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2622211].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

I saw this doctor last month for my daughter's ear infections. He explained everything very well and answered my questions. I was happy that I was able to get in fairly quickly. My kid loved the ballon he gave her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2612295].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 9, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2606066].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

Dr.Dickson was great at checking my 3 year old son's tonsils. I had read the negative reviews posted below, and had prepared myself for the worst. However he was completely friendly. Very professional at explaining the procedures to my son and the appointment went smoothly. He providing me with enough information to make an informed decision. I recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2589614].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

Dr. Dickson was extremely pleasant, friendly and knowledgable! He was informative and straight to the point. His communication skills are on point and he was easy to understand and talk to.
His receptionist was really nice and helpful. I got the address wrong, got lost, called 3 times and was running over 15 minutes late. She was friendly on the phone and very patient with me.
They didn't make us wait, even though we were late. I would definitely recommend Dr. Dickson.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2534005].votes_count ]]