Rate Dr. Craig G. Van Horne

Dr. Craig G. Van Horne's Ratings

i feel i got the best treatment that was humanly possible .my outcome at this point is far better than i had ever imagined it to be .i would tell anyone facing surgery by dr. van horne to put their trust in him and relax.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2106337].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2013

This surgeon gave me hope when I felt there was none. He listens well and speaks to the patient and family. Physician was completely respectful and confident. Would refer to anyone looking for a neurosurgeon. Can't say enough good things about Dr. van Horne. Surgery date (March 2011)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2106336].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

UP TO DATE ON NEW TECHNIQUES AND THINKS OUT SIDE THE BOX. TRAINED WITH DR. BLACK. I FELT VERY CONFORTABLE WITH HIM. YOUNGER THAN MOST NEUROSURG

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2106335].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2007

this doctor was there for me every minute before surgery and after. if i called him he called me back within a couple of minutes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2106334].votes_count ]]