Rate Dr. Mark E. Lavallee

Dr. Mark E. Lavallee's Ratings

I would not recommend thi s Dr. to anyone. He was the most arrogant man I have ever been around. He was too busy pointing out his attributes and past injuries that he only took the time to explain the bare essentials of the reason I was there. He was very insulting, pointing out the things thatI need to change in a way that made ou tune him out. There is definately a more professional way to talk to a patient and encourage them. During my visit, my husband asked some questions, when he didn't understand, Dr. Lavalle become very annoyed and said "sir, listen to me". Another time while he was talking to the dr. he told him to be quiet while he was looking at the xray. I was infuriated. I have never had a doctor be so rude and I have been to many doctors in my lifetime. He may have many attributes, but manners is not one.I am sure that there are other doctors out there with as much knowledge, but know how to address their patients in a positive manner. I left there in tears only to be angry later. Save yourself the time and find yourself a doctor that is there for you and not himself.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2566797].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

the man is great have taken the whole family to him. he is a 100 on a scale 1 to 10

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1183516].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2011

very nice and caring doctor. i would rate this man a 10

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1183515].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2008

Very good "bedside manner" w/ his patients. Very compassionate, caring, and wonderful. Dr. Lavallee is one of the best doctor's I've ever had! He truly cares for all of his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1183514].votes_count ]]