Rate Dr. Jeffery Buttle

Dr. Jeffery Buttle's Ratings

Dr Butle is not compationate at all. He diagnosed me and then told me that I'd be messed up for the rest of my life. I don't like him.

Submitted May 14, 2014 | flag

Submitted Feb. 16, 2014 | flag

Dr. Buttle is an excellent Psychiatrist. He listens, doesn't interupt or put words in your mouth. He is compassionate and supportive. He aims to empower you not to seek power over you. He is very knowledgable and keeps up to date with his field. He is teaching me so much especially how to be compassionate with myself, to accept the good and bad of myself and to keep them in balance and together instead of being either or. He is someone I have learned to trust. That was the huge part of me being able to move forward in my healing journey. This journey is not easy and we have our share of disagreements, but this is good as it has helped me learn how to face up to and resolve issues instead of running away from them.

Submitted Nov. 6, 2013 | flag

Submitted Sept. 12, 2013 | flag

only person to treat me like an adult thru my rehabilitation, which helped lift me out of destructive cycles and be a master of my destiny.

Submitted April 18, 2013 | flag

Dr.buttle is a caring compassionate dr.he really listens to his patients.he does what he believes will be the best thing .that's what I believe.Billy and stacy t think he's a4.9

Submitted Oct. 21, 2011 | flag

Dr. Buttle was my methadone doctor for 4 years and oversaw my withdrawal until 5 years ago I stopped taking methadone and I have been clean since. Now Dr. Buttle is my psychiatrist. He is smart and insightful and supportively challenging. I would recommend him to anyone, especially those who've dealt with addiction issues in their life. He is experienced and understands the complexity of social barriers.

Submitted Nov. 3, 2010 | flag

He has been very helpful and supportive. My life has improved alot since being under his his care. Dr. Buttle is GREAT!!

Submitted Jan. 7, 2009 | flag

good methodone doctor ; very nice ; goes by the book

Submitted April 9, 2007 | flag