Rate Dr. Jeffrey P. Lake

Dr. Jeffrey P. Lake's Ratings

Dr. Lake is patient, honest, caring and more otherwise I would not have used him as long as I have.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][404454].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2013

Dr. Lake is extremely professional, very courteous, knowledgable, and most importantly sympathetic. JG

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][404453].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2013

Dr. Lake He is a gentle, kind, compassionate & humble. I have never had a surgery before in my life, this was a first. I was so nervous & anxious that I thought I was going to have a heart attack, Dr. lake put me in a relax and comfortable state of mind. He treated me like a human being as appose to a block of wood. He is very Kind; I will be his patient for rest of my life. Please take my word for it. I had to take tranquilizers before even going to the hospital. He is great, I recommend Dr. Lake to everyone; he will take care of you. I honestly was terrified he spoke to me and made me relax emotionally and physiologically. Give him a try you won’t go wrong, he is a younger physician but he will make you feel good before and after your surgery. I was also very pleased with his surgical team very courteous and professional. I can’t say enough good things about Dr. Lake. If you ever need to get in touch with me please ask Dr. Lake for my Phone number and give me a call. Henry H.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][404452].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2011

This docto is a G-od sent. After going to two other doctors it was a miracle that I found him. He took one hour to do a thorough examination and explained every thing thoroughly. In addition he offered me other options other than surgery. Unlike the other doctors that I had met he is not about money and he truely cares about the patient. He is knowledgable and caring. I am lucky to have found him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][404451].votes_count ]]