You may also like

Rate Dr. Jun Kawakami

Dr. Jun Kawakami's Ratings

Dr.Jun Kawakami is a wonderful, very skillful, polite, and helpful urologist. He diagnosed my very old kidney problem, then explained it to me in very simple and understandable way and very skillfully operated my kidney and fixed the problem. I am extremely happy with his treatment and would recommend him to all for urological problems.
Imtiaz Khan

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2843550].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

Was very effective and I am now on the road to repair. He's a professional and I appreciate his candor. I would recommend him for sure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2826543].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Dr Kawakami performed complex surgery on my kidneys and bladder, he is amazing, all outcomes were met, and although my recovery was slow the surgery was completely successful, I cant recommend him highly enough, he is very personable, patient and extremely knowledgeable, he explained everything about my procedure in simple terms and helped to allay my fears, I am now pain free thanks to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2741930].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Excellent urologist. Very skilled at guiding me through a difficult decision related to prostate cancer. Takes his time to thoroughly explain options. Thanks to Dr Kawakami and staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2634110].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

Am excellent Dr. Personality plus. So easy to talk too. I would certainly recommend him any day. He even phoned my home when the results came in. What a great Dr. Cancerous kidney and he made me so relaxed. Great Doctor and very helpful with any questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2617154].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

I found Dr. Kawakami to be an excellent surgeon, as well as kind and considerate. He called my husband as soon as I was out of surgery to let him know I was okay, and called me with the pathology results as soon as he had them. He always asked if I had any questions or concerns and was happy to answer any questions I did have.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2573975].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2489228].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2014

I had Dr. Kawakami for an emergency kidney stone removal earlier this year. No complaints! Excellent surgeon. He was easy to talk to and listened when you asked questions- very impressed!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2358213].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

Dr. Kawakami operated on me four years ago. He removed three cancerous organs. I have found him to be a man worthy of respect. I have been able to return to my normal routine and credit him with saving my life. His follow-up has been thorough and caring. I have total confidence in him and consider him to be an exemplary physician. I recommend him without reservation.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][406651].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2013

He is very narrow minded, doesn't think over and jumped to conclusion right away, I was having this abdominal pain for little over year, one of the kidney was swelling and in 2 minutes he thought he found the problem and done a surgery and I was out for 7 weeks and almost lost my job 'cause he told me I will be ok in one week and I only took a week off from my work, Went back for a follow up then he arrange to do one more small surgery, went back to do a follow up for 3rd time - he didn't fix my problem and he didn't have no answer for me, he just left the room to see other patient, I understand that he is a urologist but he should have better understanding and point me to the right Dr. anyways 10 months later I have more pain now I am looking for a Dr who can fix this issue...........

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][406650].votes_count ]]