Rate Dr. Jun Kawakami

Dr. Jun Kawakami's Ratings

Excellent urologist. Very skilled at guiding me through a difficult decision related to prostate cancer. Takes his time to thoroughly explain options. Thanks to Dr Kawakami and staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2634110].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

Am excellent Dr. Personality plus. So easy to talk too. I would certainly recommend him any day. He even phoned my home when the results came in. What a great Dr. Cancerous kidney and he made me so relaxed. Great Doctor and very helpful with any questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2617154].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

Do not go to this doctor! He killed my father. He did not show any concern or follow up with my dad while he had terminal illness! He knew he was dying, but did not tell him and encouraged him to keep getting chemo treatments. He did not tell him what to do, he asked my dad what he wanted to do as if my dad is a doctor! Please don't see this doctor. He really does not care. My heart will forever be broken as my father passed away to the lack of knowledge doctors have.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2614463].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

I found Dr. Kawakami to be an excellent surgeon, as well as kind and considerate. He called my husband as soon as I was out of surgery to let him know I was okay, and called me with the pathology results as soon as he had them. He always asked if I had any questions or concerns and was happy to answer any questions I did have.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2573975].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2489228].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2014

I had Dr. Kawakami for an emergency kidney stone removal earlier this year. No complaints! Excellent surgeon. He was easy to talk to and listened when you asked questions- very impressed!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2358213].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

Dr. Kawakami operated on me four years ago. He removed three cancerous organs. I have found him to be a man worthy of respect. I have been able to return to my normal routine and credit him with saving my life. His follow-up has been thorough and caring. I have total confidence in him and consider him to be an exemplary physician. I recommend him without reservation.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][406651].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2013

He is very narrow minded, doesn't think over and jumped to conclusion right away, I was having this abdominal pain for little over year, one of the kidney was swelling and in 2 minutes he thought he found the problem and done a surgery and I was out for 7 weeks and almost lost my job 'cause he told me I will be ok in one week and I only took a week off from my work, Went back for a follow up then he arrange to do one more small surgery, went back to do a follow up for 3rd time - he didn't fix my problem and he didn't have no answer for me, he just left the room to see other patient, I understand that he is a urologist but he should have better understanding and point me to the right Dr. anyways 10 months later I have more pain now I am looking for a Dr who can fix this issue...........

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][406650].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

Dr. Kawakami performed a radical prostatectomy via laparoscopic robot on me March 7, 2013. He personally phoned my wife after the procedure. Pain-free from the get go and EVERYTHING works! Visited me daily on the ward before my release. This guy's a keeper!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][406649].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2013

I had surgery on my kidney in May/12, he was able to save the kidney, although another doctor suggested I might lose the kiney

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][406648].votes_count ]]