Dr. Keshav F.A.C.C. Ramireddy

Grad. Year: 1984

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 08/06/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.3 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 8 reviews. Dr. Keshav F.A.C.C. Ramireddy has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Cardiologist-related: heart disease, heart problems, artery disease, arterial disease, vein problems, stents, angioplasty, coronary artery disease
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5497114
27/05/14 1 1 1 1 very unsatisfactory care; very unprofessional and rude. my mother saw him the day before she had a heart attack. he gave her a diuretic (water pill); after she had a heart attack the following day, he didn't even bother to see her for almost 24 hours after she was admitted to the hospital.
Insurance: United Healthcare
Respond

18/04/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.0
RID: 3641602
23/12/13 4 4 3 4 When Dr. Ramireddy entered the operating room for the procedure, just about all he said was good morning and maybe another 5-6 words. I never saw him again afterward and he never explained to me how it went, etc. I was handed a bunch of paperwork to read. When I had a side effect the next day, his staff said to go to emergency and I was never contacted by his office to find out what happened or how I was doing. I called his office for a follow up appt as directed by the recovery nurse but was told it was not necessary unless I had a problem; the "follow up with your doctor" comment was just procedural. It was very disappointing not to be able to speak with him as I requested before leaving the hospital. I was told he was too busy.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1728788
05/03/12 3 5 5 5 Good man, sincere and focused.He seems intense and committed.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1478527
04/07/11 5 5 5 5 Saved my life! Great care, fantastic bedside manner. Very knowledgeable. Attentive, professional and careing. Could not recommend more to anyone. Makes you feel secure and explains things to you so you can understand what he is telling you.  Respond
RID: 1099561
06/02/10 5 5 5 5 he is the # 1 DR. in my mind .i would highly recommend him. he is very knowledgable, caring, and takes time to listen and answer your concerns. he is a bright and wonderful doctor.
Insurance: Humana
RID: 747894
21/12/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Remireddy is a very kind doctor not egotistical like some of the others in the area. He has treated my husband like a human being.
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 589251
13/05/08 4 4 5 5 Dr Ramireddy is an excellent cardiologist. I would (and have) recommend him to anyone.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 267997
09/04/07 5 5 5 Dr. Ramireddy is a very good and dedicated Dr. in Cardiology, practicing at Bayonet Point Regional Medical Center in Hudson,Fl.
Insurance: Medicare