Rate Dr. Keshav F.A.C.C. Ramireddy

Dr. Keshav F.A.C.C. Ramireddy's Ratings

very unsatisfactory care; very unprofessional and rude. my mother saw him the day before she had a heart attack. he gave her a diuretic (water pill); after she had a heart attack the following day, he didn't even bother to see her for almost 24 hours after she was admitted to the hospital.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2444537].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

When Dr. Ramireddy entered the operating room for the procedure, just about all he said was good morning and maybe another 5-6 words. I never saw him again afterward and he never explained to me how it went, etc. I was handed a bunch of paperwork to read. When I had a side effect the next day, his staff said to go to emergency and I was never contacted by his office to find out what happened or how I was doing. I called his office for a follow up appt as directed by the recovery nurse but was told it was not necessary unless I had a problem; the "follow up with your doctor" comment was just procedural. It was very disappointing not to be able to speak with him as I requested before leaving the hospital. I was told he was too busy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1184805].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2013

Good man, sincere and focused.He seems intense and committed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1184804].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

Saved my life! Great care, fantastic bedside manner. Very knowledgeable. Attentive, professional and careing. Could not recommend more to anyone. Makes you feel secure and explains things to you so you can understand what he is telling you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1184803].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2011

he is the # 1 DR. in my mind .i would highly recommend him. he is very knowledgable, caring, and takes time to listen and answer your concerns. he is a bright and wonderful doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1184802].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2010

Dr. Remireddy is a very kind doctor not egotistical like some of the others in the area. He has treated my husband like a human being.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1184801].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2008

Dr Ramireddy is an excellent cardiologist. I would (and have) recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1184800].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2008

Dr. Ramireddy is a very good and dedicated Dr. in Cardiology, practicing at Bayonet Point Regional Medical Center in Hudson,Fl.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1184799].votes_count ]]