You may also like

Rate Dr. Joe S. Warshawski

Dr. Joe S. Warshawski's Ratings

Dr. Warshawski is not only the best ear nose and throat Doctor you can have look after you, he is also a very compassionate and understanding person. When I was under his care he went the extra mile for me and I will forever appreciate his kindness and understanding when I was in his care. He is just the BEST Doctor in his field. I have other family members that he has looked after and they
also praise him for his great work. Dr. Warshawski is straight forward and does not beat around the bush he has a great personality and compassion, you have to know him to appreciate his straight forwardness, he knows what he is saying and gives it to you in plain language you cqn understand. He does have feelings for his patience, you have to accept him the way he is, if not you will miss knowing a great doctor and a kind and caring person. I appreciate all the great care and understanding I have received from Dr. Warshawski.
His receptionist is also a terrific person with a lovely personality and is very kind and understanding .
I give them both 5 1/2 STARS.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2832105].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Performed a total thyroidectomy for large goiter and multinodular thyroiditis. Had no problems with his bedside manner. He informed me of all the potential complications, including parathyroid complications. My parathyroids are fine. I'm recovering nicely and the cut looks better each day.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2797130].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

excellent surgeon, efficient and straight to the point.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2793232].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Rude , arrogant, not compassionate , would never see him again .

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2789238].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

Excellent Doctor/Surgen, very knowledgable, bedside manner blunt and straightforward, office is timely and efficient. It took a bit of time to get in the que for surgery but it was worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2689472].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

I have seen a few ENT Doctors before going to Dr Warshawski. He can be a tad short with his clients, straight-forward and to-the-point with no niceties, but he is by far the best specialist I have seen.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2681186].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

Dr. Warshawski was the definition of an arrogant, pompous specialist. Speaking about performing surgeries to assist with your car payments on your "porsche"...tacky! I left his office with more uncertainty & confusion. On a more positive note, his staff were wonderful and extremely helpful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2542220].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

Found Dr Warshawski to be unbelievably helpful and responsive. Have heard from many other sources, including several other physicians, that he is absolutely the top rated ENT in Calgary. Based on my experience I totally concur. After 12 years of unremitting sinusitis, surgery and ear problems I believe that Dr Warshawski's therapeutic strategies and recommendations will greatly improve the quality of my life. His staff were also remarkably caring, helpful and responsive. Waiting time was never any longer than I have experienced in other physician's offices. When you go to the best you expect him to be busy.I could not recommend Dr Warshawski or his staff any higher, and if I could I would!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1184913].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer. It was amazing how fast things happened and Dr. Warshawski was very helpful with all of my questions. He reassured me of what I had and what kind it was. He explained to me what he was going to do and what I might expect. I had to wait a little bit in his office and I was about 3 hours late going in for surgery. Everything after the surgery went good and my parathyrodial glands were in good condition after the surgery. The day I was supposed to have my stitches out he had a surgery at another hospital but he made it back to the office to see me and one other patient. Overall he was a great doctor and was very experienced. He was very knowledgable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1184912].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

Dr. Warshawski is very knowledgeable and thorough in his examination and treatment. He makes time to clearly answer all my questions. I find him to be very prompt in his schedule.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1184911].votes_count ]]