You may also like

Rate Dr. Joe S. Warshawski

Dr. Joe S. Warshawski's Ratings

Rude , arrogant, not compassionate , would never see him again .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2789238].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

Excellent Doctor/Surgen, very knowledgable, bedside manner blunt and straightforward, office is timely and efficient. It took a bit of time to get in the que for surgery but it was worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2689472].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

I have seen a few ENT Doctors before going to Dr Warshawski. He can be a tad short with his clients, straight-forward and to-the-point with no niceties, but he is by far the best specialist I have seen.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2681186].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

Dr. Warshawski was the definition of an arrogant, pompous specialist. Speaking about performing surgeries to assist with your car payments on your "porsche"...tacky! I left his office with more uncertainty & confusion. On a more positive note, his staff were wonderful and extremely helpful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2542220].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

Found Dr Warshawski to be unbelievably helpful and responsive. Have heard from many other sources, including several other physicians, that he is absolutely the top rated ENT in Calgary. Based on my experience I totally concur. After 12 years of unremitting sinusitis, surgery and ear problems I believe that Dr Warshawski's therapeutic strategies and recommendations will greatly improve the quality of my life. His staff were also remarkably caring, helpful and responsive. Waiting time was never any longer than I have experienced in other physician's offices. When you go to the best you expect him to be busy.I could not recommend Dr Warshawski or his staff any higher, and if I could I would!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1184913].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer. It was amazing how fast things happened and Dr. Warshawski was very helpful with all of my questions. He reassured me of what I had and what kind it was. He explained to me what he was going to do and what I might expect. I had to wait a little bit in his office and I was about 3 hours late going in for surgery. Everything after the surgery went good and my parathyrodial glands were in good condition after the surgery. The day I was supposed to have my stitches out he had a surgery at another hospital but he made it back to the office to see me and one other patient. Overall he was a great doctor and was very experienced. He was very knowledgable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1184912].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

Dr. Warshawski is very knowledgeable and thorough in his examination and treatment. He makes time to clearly answer all my questions. I find him to be very prompt in his schedule.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1184911].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2012

LOVED HIM!!! Went to see Dr.Warshawski with a diagnosis of Thyroid cancer. He was very knowledgable, witty, straight to the point. He told me exactly what I needed to hear good and bad. He gave me his strong professional reccomendation on how he thought I should proceed with my illness with out a million options to stress out over. He was a fantastic surgeon I have a very small clean scar. He had wonderful bedside manner before I went into surgery and came to visit me in recovery to update me. I found him charming, intelligent, witty, personable and generally just a lovely guy. I did NOT at any time find him arrogant, egotistical, rude or unprofessional...perhaps the people who thought this need to lighten up! He was great to deal with through my ordeal and feel nothing but gratitude that I had him as my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1184910].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2011

I will forever be grateful to this doctor not for saving my life but saving the quality of my life as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1184909].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

He is very skilled and knowledgeable; he is forthright, tells you like it is; he has a dry sense of humour; my surgery and recovery went as he advised it would; no surpises; the nurses on the hospital ward spoke very favourably about him--he acres about his patients. I was very happy my family doctor referred me to Dr. Warshawski; be prepared to spend time in the waiting room when you go in for appointments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1184908].votes_count ]]