Rate Dr. C. GREGORY Banks

Dr. C. GREGORY Banks's Ratings

Dr. Banks took great care of me during my pregnancy and the delivery of my baby last October. He took time to answer all of my questions when I pulled out the list in my phone at the end of every appointment, as did my husband. He stayed at the hospital late the night that I was in labor to deliver my daughter. He helped me to have the natural childbirth experience that I wanted so badly to have and supported my decision to do so without pushing drugs on me at any point. He even came to my hospital room every morning to check on me and my little girl. The wait at your appointments may be a bit long at times, but he's probably delivering somebody's little one. To me, that's more important than a little time spent in a waiting room. I will definitely go to Dr. Banks again if I have another baby, and would recommend him to anybody!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1185545].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Banks and was excited due to positive comments. However, I was treated poorly when it was time for the birth of my child. He sent in another doctor who I had never met (not a partner, but an intern) and my husband saw Dr. Banks walking down the hall. He never came to see me after my daughter was born. Disappointed, I never returned.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1185544].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

Dr. Banks is the greatest. I thank God for him. I could say a 1000 more things but it will take all day :-) I love him...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1185543].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2012

A phenomenal, caring doctor who goes above and beyond what's required. Through surgery he was able to get my endometriosis under control with minimal scarring. A year later, when facing abdominal pain that we thought was due to recurrent ovarian cysts, he wouldn't let me settle for pain as the status quo. Thanks to his persistence, we caught what turned out to be ovarian cancer at the earliest possible stage. He very likely saved my life, and through it all, he was incredibly compassionate and available to help me cope with the initial shock and stress of a cancer diagnosis. I couldn't ask for a better doc!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1185542].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2011

Dr. Banks delivered both of my children. My second pregnancy was a trying one due to morning sickness and early contractions. Dr. Banks was ALWAYS caring and encouraging. He is THE BEST. He makes his patients feel comfortable and safe. I also love the fact that he makes ever effort to deliver all of his patients. I've always said I could never move because that would mean leaving Dr. Banks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1185541].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

I have used Dr Banks for 11 years now. He has been there for me through good and bad times. He is very caring and passionate about what he does. His staff also is great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1185540].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2011

Best in Birmingham. I have used Dr. Banks for over 15 years. I will use no other Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1185539].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2011

After 2 OB/GYNs and 1 fertility specialist in 6 years trying to have a child, I was recommended to see Dr. Banks by a friend. It was the best decision of my life. Within on visit he diagnosed a problem that no one else even thought about. I had surgery to correct that problem and because I was still not pregnant in a couple of months he sent me to ART (I also highly recommend them for fertility issues.)Within 6 months I was pregnant and now have a beautiful little girl. Dr. Banks is so friendly and works well with his staff. His nurses are very compassionate and treat you like they care about you. I have only seen Dr. Banks without a smile once and that was when he had to tell me that we needed to take my child early or risk losing her. I had a C section that day and not one problem since. I have had two surgical procedures with him and there are no scars from either. He does excellent work and I recommend him to everyone I know. My friends and I often talk about how great he is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1185538].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2009

It will be hard to limit my comments because I have so many good things to say about this wonderful doctor. He has been my doctor for over 12 years. I had a severe case of endometerosis which involved having a complete hysteretomy. Greg held my hand he comforted me and my family through many difficult days. My case was not an easy case as I experienced problems. However, he was very knowlegeable and made me feel confident that every thing would be OK. Through many months of recovery I never doubted Dr. Banks. He is truley the best. I now have an 18 year old daughter that I will now send her to him as well. I would only trust the best for my daughter and he truley is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1185537].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2009

Dr. Banks became my doctor after I found out I was pregnant at the tender age of 40 and just restlessly had gone through a gastbypass.I could not have found a better and caring doctor. I would not trade him for nothing in this world. Along with that problem I had other chronic illness such as Lupus and fibromyalgia and with his well knowledge along with love for God he delivery a beautiful and health baby girl and I was only in my 8th month of pregnancy...Thank you Dr. Banks....I wish all doctors could be caring and compasionate as you are...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1185536].votes_count ]]