Rate Dr. Ernest Hilderman

Dr. Ernest Hilderman's Ratings

Best Doctor ever! Has been my Dr for years trust him completely.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2652904].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2014

Dr.Hilderman has been my Doc for 18 years. He is awesome I trust him with my life and the life of my kids. Have nothing but good to say about the care he gives. He is very knowledgeable. He can be having the busiest day ever but when he is with you makes you feel like you are his only patient. He's great!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1185651].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2009

Wonderful knowledgable kind man-does what it takes to find diagnosos-because of OR commitments sometimes gets called to emaergengy and sometimes runs late with appointments but I put up with this because he is by far the best Dr. in Camrose-Would go to Edmonton if I had to see any other useless Dr. in Camrose.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1185650].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2009

Have worked with many physicians over the years(30+)and he is by far the most intelligent compassionate MD I know-

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1185649].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2008

Excellent Dr. extremely thorough!!! had an epidural done by him and had no problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1185648].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2007

Dr. Hilderman is very attentive and caring and respectful of his patients no matter the age. He has been our family Dr for 20 years and we will be sorry if he ever retires.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1185647].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2007

An excellent doctor who has interruptions because of emergencies. I have great confidence in him. I believe he saved my husband's life in making a diagnosis that had been previously overlooked.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1185646].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2007

Dr. Hilderman has been my Dad's doctor and mine for several years. He is VERY intelligent, helpful and does what it takes. He has a quiet, kind way about him. He is easy to talk to and he listens well. He'll ask questions to hone in on the problem and he'll check out all avenues. I feel relieved that my dad is under his care too as I can trust him completely.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1185645].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2007

I had a epirdual done by him when i had my babay serveal years ago now i suffer from migraines and a bump on my back where he did the spinal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1185644].votes_count ]]