Dr. Cindy Kruschel

Rate Dr. Cindy Kruschel

Dr. Cindy Kruschel's Ratings

Always a lovely person

Submitted Aug. 18, 2014 | flag

Dr Cindy is a lovely Doctor, however her staff are incompetent and rude and are never helpful to you. We have full coverage with our benefits and her staff would never bother to check before we paid.. if she had helpful staff we would return. We will take our business elsewhere purely because of her staff..

Submitted March 14, 2014 | flag

Dr. cindy Kruschel is very helpful...have been seeing her since we lived in the area the last 18 years, she puts you at ease and is not trying to sell you expensive frames like Iris eye center. She is most impressive.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2013 | flag

I love Cindy Kruschel she is so pleasant and funny. We have been going to her for 10 years now that we have been in Okotoks. My two kids also really like her.

Submitted Nov. 29, 2012 | flag

We have used Dr. Cindy as our family optometrist for years. She treated our children (now grown) with great care and was always wonderful with them - our kids loved her! We continue to go to her for our aging eyes and she continues to be very pleasant and professional with our care.

Submitted Sept. 14, 2012 | flag

Cindy is very good,helpful & efficient as well as having a great personality. Her front end staff could use a tune up though....pretty cranky.

Submitted Oct. 13, 2011 | flag

Cindy is a wonderful helpful optometrist. She could do a lot better though if she would tune her cranky staff into realizing a " smile " goes a long way.

Submitted Nov. 2, 2010 | flag

The best optometrist I have ever seen! She gives an extremely thorough eye exam, takes her time and answers any questions one might have. She is very friendly as well as efficient and does not advise one to purchase new glasses unless they are necessary. There is a very good selection of stylish frames in her office and her staff are both knowledgeable and helpful. She is also very welcoming to our small dog when we bring her with us. Excellent!

Submitted May 5, 2010 | flag

Dr. Kruschel is a great optometrist. She takes her time with her patients and was always on time when I went to see her. She is pleasant and very friendly. The only thing I would have liked would have been a copy of my prescription, but I forgot to ask. Otherwise, I highly recommend her. Fantastic!

Submitted Oct. 22, 2009 | flag