You may also like

Rate Dr. Cindy Kruschel

Dr. Cindy Kruschel's Ratings

Dr. Cindy herself is a wonderful, friendly doctor. Her staff however is awful. Every time I go, I feel unwelcome by them. The last time I was there, I actually wanted to leave, I felt so uncomfortable. I really hope that Dr. Kruschel reads the comments, and does something about it, otherwise she'll end up losing patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2821876].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Dr Cindy is awesome and the girls that work there are cheerful, more than helpful and have always submitted to our Insurance companies which can be a hassle doing it on our own.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2775079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Dr. Kruschel is an excellent Optometrist. She is caring and understanding and is well informed. Her office is well run and the staff are friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2760784].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

Everything was and continues to be great. Dr. Cindy is friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. The staff have always been helpful and continue to give great service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2760434].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

Everyone here is helpful and they don't gouge you on eyewear.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2526093].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

Always a lovely person

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2501928].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

Dr Cindy is a lovely Doctor, however her staff are incompetent and rude and are never helpful to you. We have full coverage with our benefits and her staff would never bother to check before we paid.. if she had helpful staff we would return. We will take our business elsewhere purely because of her staff..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][411659].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

Dr. cindy Kruschel is very helpful...have been seeing her since we lived in the area the last 18 years, she puts you at ease and is not trying to sell you expensive frames like Iris eye center. She is most impressive.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][411658].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2013

I love Cindy Kruschel she is so pleasant and funny. We have been going to her for 10 years now that we have been in Okotoks. My two kids also really like her.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][411657].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2012

We have used Dr. Cindy as our family optometrist for years. She treated our children (now grown) with great care and was always wonderful with them - our kids loved her! We continue to go to her for our aging eyes and she continues to be very pleasant and professional with our care.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][411656].votes_count ]]