You may also like

Rate Dr. Price M. Kloess

Dr. Price M. Kloess's Ratings

Great staff and wonderful experience. I am so happy with Dr. Kloess and my wonderful vision after LASIK. I strongly recommend him to the many people who have asked how my vision is....it is simply amazing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2855461].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Excellent. Caring. Catarac surgery went great. No issues. I recommend him to every one I know. Several family members have used him and well pleased also. Dr kloess has been doing this for years. Mine has been completed for 6 months and I just had my 6 month ck up. He took time for me to answer questions and is very personable great doctor! Staff is also very caring. I love him ! He and the staff made the process very comfortable and took and anxiety out of the process

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2855045].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Dr. Kloess was recommended by 3 friends. They said he was the best and they were right. I needed cataract surgery and wanted someone with lots of experience. He spent time examining my eyes and discussing my options. I have never liked glasses and asked about a special lens that allows me to read and see at a distance without glasses. He said I was a good candidate for the ReStor implant and that some of it was not covered by insurance. I am so glad I chose this option. It was $ well spent. The surgery was painless and I see like I was 20 again...no glasses! Dr. Kloess took the "scarey" out of this process. Thanks to him and his great staff at the Birmingham Surgery Center. I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2850445].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

Great doctor! Got me set up for surgery and the whole process was fast and simple!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2847800].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Dr. Kloess is an excellent ophthalmologist. One year ago he performed the surgery to remove cataracts and implanted lens which gave me much improved vision. I certainly recommend Dr. Kloess and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2845334].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Just had my 10 year anniversary for LASIK. I still have 20/20 vision and no glasses. Dr. Kloess did an amazing job for me and parents and sisters. We love him and his staff. I would recommend him to anyone wanting the best in LASIK. He is kind, experienced and a great surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2828417].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Dr. Kloess is the leading LASIK surgeon in Birmingham. He was highly recommended by 3 people at work and they were right. He and his staff were awesome and my vision is incredible. This was the best $ I have ever spent on myself. I highly recommend him to everyone. Thank you Dr. Kloess for my wonderful vision!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2827287].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

My LASIK was the best thing I have ever done. Dr. Kloess is great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2825816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Our son was born with significant health issues and was not expected to live very long. He now is 46 and we are thankful he has beat the odds. He went blind from very advanced cataracts. Several centers could not handle his case due to the health issues. We met Dr. Kloess who became our child's advocate. He contacted his colleagues at Trinity Medical Center who safely put our son to sleep while Dr. Kloess did the cataract surgery. Everything went well and he now sees better than ever. We are so thankful that we found a kind and talented surgeon like Dr. Kloess who treated us like family and took great care of our son.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2813061].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Kind, considerate, confident. Dr. Kloess really knows what he he doing. My LASIK surgery was painless and my vision is amazing. I feel like I have HD vision. Anyone considering LASIK should use Dr. Kloess

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2809950].votes_count ]]