Rate Dr. Elaine Desnoyers

Dr. Elaine Desnoyers's Ratings

This rating is based only on one visit. I saw her when I went to urgent care, and she was very compassionate and had excellent bed-side manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][415294].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

I found this doctor wonderful. She was very thorough efficient patient and had excellent bedside manner. If i didnt already have a great GP I would definitely try to become her patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][415293].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2012

Very grateful this doctor has left our community. She misdiagnosed me several times, at my clinic and at urgent care. When I told her i was allergic to a certain antibiotic she told me to take it anyway with some Benadryl, also knowing I was on another midication as well. Long story short, after having heart palpitations the ambulance had to come and check me out, and they took me off ALL the meds she prescribed and were stunned that I would be on so many things at once, esp. something I had been allergic to for years. Not a good doctor, in my opinion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][415292].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2011

This Dr. not only seems to not enjoy practicing medicine but cannot be bothered to practice it at all. After many hours spent in this Dr's care she could not find a source of my abdominal pain and could only hand me a pain killer, book an ultrasound for an area that should have been expanded on and tell me to see my family Dr if the pain continued for it was most likely a gall bladder issue. A few hours later I was taken by ambulance to the hospital in Calgary where I recieved emergency surgery to remove my appendix. This Dr is a prime expample if why there are so many lawsuits regarding death due to appendix ruptures. She cannot be bothered to run all the appropriate tests and would rather throw painkillers at you than deal with running the tests. Beware of this DR. You would be better off in ER for 10 hours than trusting her with your care!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][415291].votes_count ]]