Rate Dr. William J. Alms

Dr. William J. Alms's Ratings

Exceptional doctor and a total professional. He is down to earth and right on his diagnoses. The Office Staff is exceptional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2582034].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

I have been treated by Dr. Alms for about 8 years. Appointments with him have always been a positive experience. He has handled my periodic checkups and removal of various spots/growths. He is very personable, took the time to answer my questions and treated me with respect. I can highly recommend him. Office staff is easy to deal with and concerned for patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][415844].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2012

dr Alms is listed in the Washingtonian as a Best Doc. A friendly and knowledgeable man. All in all it is a good practice with helpful folks

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][415843].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2011

outstanding doctor, down to earth and realistic i enjoyed my visit. staff was also extremely pleasant and welcoming.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][415842].votes_count ]]