Rate Dr. Tom Fuji

Dr. Tom Fuji's Ratings

THE OFFICE STAFF WHAT I REALLY MEAN IS SANDEE BERLIN THE "THE OFFICE MANAGER" WAS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. MEANING THE WAY SHE SPOKE TO THE GIRLS AT THE DESK. SHE SPOKE DOWN TO THEM IN FRONT OF NOT JUST MYSELF BUT OTHER PATIENCE AND ALL OTHER EMPLOYEES I FEEL DR FUJI WAS PROFESSIONAL AND HAD A GOOD BED SIDE MANOR. HOPEFULLY HE IS LIKE THAT TO HIS EMPLOYEES . I WOULD ONLY RECOMMEND GOING WHEN SANDEE IS NOT THERE,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2556650].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

I am very satisfied with this office. The doctor is excellent and took care of my needs. I would recommend this office for gum treatment and dental implants.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2519264].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2014

Wonderful bedside manner and extremely professional and honest! Highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][416721].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Would recommend this doctor. I am afraid to go to the dentist, therefore, I need to be waited on within a few minutes upon arriving. I have never had to wait over 10 minutes to be seen, and that works for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][416720].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

Very happy with the doctor; very happy with the dental assistants. Office staff terrible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][416719].votes_count ]]