Rate Dr. Micheline Allard

Dr. Micheline Allard's Ratings

My experience with Dr Allard exceeded my expectations in every way. I found her non-judgemental and easy to talk. I always feel centered after my sessions. I have achieve great progress (with a depression) seeing her and continue to improve every day. She is kind, thoughtful and fully invested in the health and well-being of her patients. I always found Dr Allard to be knowledgeable, compassionnate and genuinely empathetic accross a wide range of issues and concerns. She has been enormously helpful to me and I would absolutely and highly recommend her to others.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2726771].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2720339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

Dr Allard rendered excellent treatment. She always was pleasant, greeting me with a smile. She is highly skilled and gifted psychologist. I gained a great deal of insight by being in treatment with her. Because of her, I manage my life much better. She came highly recommended and she indeed live up to her wonderful reputation. S.B.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2711776].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

I was thought she cared about the patient, but she proofed me wrong. I am very disappointed in Dr. Allard and don't recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2667886].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2014

I am very happy to have Dr Allard as my doctor. She is very pleasant, professional and competent. With her strong background and knowledge, she always gives me good advises and new perspectives on my issues and my life. She is patient and understanding and you instantly feel that she cares for your wellbeing. I truly believe that she is an excellent doctor.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2632371].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

J'ai été suivie dans le passé par Dr Allard pour du stress au travail. Elle m'avait grandement aidé. Suite a un diagnostic de cancer du sein, j'ai développé beaucoup d'anxiété face a la vie, le futur, etc. Elle m'a accompagnée dans mes peurs les plus profondes et elle a toujours réussi a me donner du réconfort, du support, de l'encouragement et surtout, a changer ma façon d'approcher la situation et a en ressortir les côtés positifs. Elle a collaboré avec mes spécialistes pour m'aider, ce qui a été un élément clé dans mon rétablissement (invalidité, etc) Je pense qu'elle est très compétente, professionnelle, empathique, chaleureuse. Une personne essentielle dans un cheminement aussi difficile et pénible.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2624697].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

Dre. Allard is kind, calm and really acknowledges your fears and anxieties. I feel reassured and more confident with myself everytime I leave a session with her. I have seen her twice now for my generalized anxiety, mild depression and driving anxiety that has developed over the past year. She was able to refer me to some useful books and exercises which really helped me take a few steps back and really analyse and overcome my anxiety. I still have work ahead of me, but it's been much better than ever. I've even been able to stop taking my anxiety medications, without any drawbacks. A win in my books! I highly recommend her - like chatting with a very good friend.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][418601].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2014

Je vois Dr Allard sur une base régulière pour un traitement cognitif-behavioral pour anxiété/dépression. J'ai retourne au travail et je me sens bien supporté et encadré par elle. Elle est très compétente et connaissante. Je me sens en confiance avec elle et j'ai toujours l'impression d'aller voir une vieille amie tant elle me comprends et me supporte. Elle est très professionnelle et a les pieds sur terre. Je suis très contenté que c'est elle que j'ai pu voir comme psychologue puisqu'il faut se sentir à l'aise avec celui/celle qui nous soigne!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][418600].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2013

Dr. Allard is very knowledgeable, and always finds a way to gently and simply explain in a few words the way forward. She is very soft and understanding, making her extremely good at what she does. She is always on time, shows to be very welcoming and offers amazing advise. She keeps up to date with recent studies and shares her knowledge and analysis. She's one of few Trauma specialists in the area and also offers a fully bilingual service. For me, it's mostly the way in which she "de-dramatizes" a situation and provides realistic tools to overcome challenges that is very helpful... Being a psychologist is not for everyone... It is my sincere opinion that she has found the perfect career for the type of professional that she is. Nathalie :)

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][418599].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Allard on a regular basis for the past few years. I believe she is an excellent psychologist. I feel comfortable and not rushed when i am in her presence. I have been suffering from chronic pain since 2007 and have been going through lots of frustration/depression/anxiety etc. Dr. Allard helps me cope with my problems arising from my disability, she has been very kind and professional with me. It puts me at ease knowing a doctor takes her time to listen and really understand my situation. I would like to add that while it is acceptable to put up a negative rating, it isn't acceptable at all to make insulting stuff up. Shame on the person who put up a comment about her academics. When i review ratings, it is to check how satisfied patients are with their doctors, and that in turn helps me choose a doctor for myself. Dr. Allard has my greatest respect for pledging her life to help others.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][418580].votes_count ]]