You, or someone from your location, has already rated this doctor. Thanks for the rating!

Rate Dr. Micheline Allard

Staff
Punctuality
Helpfulness
Knowledge

Sorry, we are unable to post this rating. You can only rate a Doctor once and our system detected a rating for this Doctor from your IP already.

Rating Added! Please provide some additional info to help others make better decisions.
Skip

Dr. Micheline Allard's Ratings

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

J'ai été suivie dans le passé par Dr Allard pour du stress au travail. Elle m'avait grandement aidé. Suite a un diagnostic de cancer du sein, j'ai développé beaucoup d'anxiété face a la vie, le futur, etc. Elle m'a accompagnée dans mes peurs les plus profondes et elle a toujours réussi a me donner du réconfort, du support, de l'encouragement et surtout, a changer ma façon d'approcher la situation et a en ressortir les côtés positifs. Elle a collaboré avec mes spécialistes pour m'aider, ce qui a été un élément clé dans mon rétablissement (invalidité, etc) Je pense qu'elle est très compétente, professionnelle, empathique, chaleureuse. Une personne essentielle dans un cheminement aussi difficile et pénible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2624697].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

1
Staff
1
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
1
Knowledge

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2511666].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2014

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Dre. Allard is kind, calm and really acknowledges your fears and anxieties. I feel reassured and more confident with myself everytime I leave a session with her. I have seen her twice now for my generalized anxiety, mild depression and driving anxiety that has developed over the past year. She was able to refer me to some useful books and exercises which really helped me take a few steps back and really analyse and overcome my anxiety. I still have work ahead of me, but it's been much better than ever. I've even been able to stop taking my anxiety medications, without any drawbacks. A win in my books! I highly recommend her - like chatting with a very good friend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][418601].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2014

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Je vois Dr Allard sur une base régulière pour un traitement cognitif-behavioral pour anxiété/dépression. J'ai retourne au travail et je me sens bien supporté et encadré par elle. Elle est très compétente et connaissante. Je me sens en confiance avec elle et j'ai toujours l'impression d'aller voir une vieille amie tant elle me comprends et me supporte. Elle est très professionnelle et a les pieds sur terre. Je suis très contenté que c'est elle que j'ai pu voir comme psychologue puisqu'il faut se sentir à l'aise avec celui/celle qui nous soigne!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][418600].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2013

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Dr. Allard is very knowledgeable, and always finds a way to gently and simply explain in a few words the way forward. She is very soft and understanding, making her extremely good at what she does. She is always on time, shows to be very welcoming and offers amazing advise. She keeps up to date with recent studies and shares her knowledge and analysis. She's one of few Trauma specialists in the area and also offers a fully bilingual service. For me, it's mostly the way in which she "de-dramatizes" a situation and provides realistic tools to overcome challenges that is very helpful... Being a psychologist is not for everyone... It is my sincere opinion that she has found the perfect career for the type of professional that she is. Nathalie :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][418599].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2013

4
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I have been seeing Dr. Allard on a regular basis for the past few years. I believe she is an excellent psychologist. I feel comfortable and not rushed when i am in her presence. I have been suffering from chronic pain since 2007 and have been going through lots of frustration/depression/anxiety etc. Dr. Allard helps me cope with my problems arising from my disability, she has been very kind and professional with me. It puts me at ease knowing a doctor takes her time to listen and really understand my situation. I would like to add that while it is acceptable to put up a negative rating, it isn't acceptable at all to make insulting stuff up. Shame on the person who put up a comment about her academics. When i review ratings, it is to check how satisfied patients are with their doctors, and that in turn helps me choose a doctor for myself. Dr. Allard has my greatest respect for pledging her life to help others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][418580].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Dr Allard m'a été recommandé pour traiter mon TAG. Après quelques sessions à peine, je constate des améliorations. Je me sens déjà beaucoup mieux (sommeil, concentration, organisation, etc). Elle est ponctuelle, compétente, chaleureuse, compréhensive, connaissante et très professionnelle. Elle m'a donné espoir dès notre première rencontre. Elle est rassurante et "normalisante", plutôt que "pathologisante". Il me reste encore quelques sessions avec elle, mais je vous la recommande puisqu'à mon avis, elle est excellente.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][418598].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

She is very kind, helpful, available and competent. She helped me so much during my difficult times. I enjoyed every sessions with her, she gave me hope and because of her I can now have an happier life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][418597].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2013

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

J'aime beau coup dr all laird. Elle ma aide quand jai eu in accident Dauto. elle m'a aideAvec ma pour suite, ma sante et mon retablissement. Je n'ai pas guerri complete meant de mes blessures Mai's Elle m'a Donne Espoir et Je vie minus avec ma situation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][418596].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2013

1
Staff
2
Punctuality
2
Helpfulness
2
Knowledge

Je crois que dr allard écrit ses propres commentaires. elle n'a pas tant d'expérience et a faillit plusieurs fois ses examens

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][418602].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 15, 2013



Sign up for our newsletter and get the latest health news and tips.