Dr. Paul T. Nghiem

Grad. Year: 1994

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 1 review. Dr. Paul T. Nghiem has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dermatologist-related: skin disease, warts, acne, rash, dermatitis, skin tumors, moles, skin cancer, psoriasis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Paul" to "Paul T."
RID: 981008
05/09/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Paul Nghiem is the BEST!!! I saw him for years and years at the Dana Farber Cancer Center in Boston. I would drive 60 miles each way for my appointments and it was worth it. I have had troubles with skin cancer since 17 years old (Basal cell nevus syndrome)and have seen many many doctors over the years and none are as good as Dr. Nghiem. Not only is he a top doctor in his field / skin cancer he is a super nice person. He takes his time with patients and takes time to share his knowledge. His biopsies are small (non scarring) and he is very good at recommending other removal techniques (e.g., MOHS) when you need it. I have had at least 50 skin cancers removed over the years (in my 40s now)so I have some experience. The people of Seattle and the State of Washington are very very lucky!! I only wish he were still here in Boston. Two thumbs way up for Dr. Nghiem.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield