Dr. Marilyn A. Ancel

Grad. Year: 1980

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:N

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Marilyn A. Ancel has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 3645908
01/01/14 5 4 5 5 Dr. Ancel was my Internist for almost 10 years. Customarily, she would be late for her appointments, because she took the time to listen and hear the patients she saw. Everyone in the waiting room knew that, and instead of a bunch of people steamed up over the wait, you would find the waiting room full of individuals who would sing Dr. Ancel's praises. Perceptive, collaborative, understanding, sensitive, a an exceptionally good listener, practical, bright, and human. Hand's down, she's the best doctor I ever had. When she left internal medicine to use her talents with substance abuse patients, many of us were at a loss.
Insurance: Kaiser-Permanente
Respond

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Marilyn" to "Marilyn A."
RID: 2427160
17/09/12 5 5 5 5 I have been a patient of Dr. Ancel for almost 6 years now. She still makes me feel just as special as as she did all those years ago when I was new to recovery and really in the battle of my life. Dr. Ancel has that bedside manner that makes me as a patient feel I could tell her anything. After 4 1/2 years of sobriety, I had to admit to Dr. Ancel that I had relapsed in March 2011. With as hard as she and I fought to get me clean and mentally healthy in '06, she had every right to be just as disappointed in me as I was. There was no judgment, harsh words or "you know better" attitude from her. Just her soft smile, a Kleenex to dry my tears and her genuine desire to help me back to the right path which she did in short order. I hope she realizes how remarkable she is and is aware that each and every day she genuinely saves and changes lives.
Insurance: Kaiser-Permanente
Respond
RID: 980931
05/09/09 4 4 5 5 Dr. Ancel is a compassionate woman and fantastic doctor. You can always rely on her in your corner and doing her very best for you. When she comes into the room, it is always with a smile and an open heart. Dr. Ancel will go way beyond the normal to find out what is wrong and make sure you get all the tests and refer you to the specialists that can do their best to solve your medical problems. I highly recommend her to anyone.  Respond