Rate Dr. Jaan P. Naktin

Dr. Jaan P. Naktin's Ratings

An awesome doctor! He took care of our brother and he was very positive and encouraging...when many others were not. He really seems to care and he never left the room until all questions were answered. Great bedside manner...inclusive of the patient and considerate of family. He is upfront and honest in a very caring way. Medically he was right on target with our brothers care and prognosis for recovery. Our brother had an infection in his brain. Dr. Naktin is one of the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1187927].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2013

He was one of my doctors in the hospital, wonderful bedside manner, not rushed answered all my questions. Very Satisfied with him as a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1187926].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2012

Dear Natkin seems to go 100% by lyme disease blood tests. The tests are said to be 50% realiable. But Dr. Natkin I noticed does have an open mind not like the other drs. in his group.At least he has compassion. Overall a nice guy. This really has to do with my husband situation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1187925].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

great bedside manner, very helpful, knowledgable, thorough, caring. One of my few docs I actually like.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1187924].votes_count ]]