You may also like

Rate Dr. Peter Viznyak

Dr. Peter Viznyak's Ratings

DISGUSTED! I was told I had 8 cavities, and that I could discuss a payment plan with the receptionist. Dr. Viznyak then left the room. He did not explain anything, and was terribly rude. I was a new patient and he did not introduce himself or look at me when he was talking. I have since been to three different dentists to confirm I have NO cavities. One week after my appointment, my sister-in-law was also informed she also had exactly 8 cavities. Do not go to this dentist if you want to protect your teeth. I highly recommend Dr. Lai & Associates. They are located across from No Frills in the same parking lot as Global Pet Foods. Dr. Lai is an incredible dentist.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2757103].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

The worst experience I have ever had. I had then repair a tooth that broke ... After he fixed it broke within 12 hours. When I returned to have it repaired I was told I did something to break. Great way to avoid admitting you made a mistake. I will never go back and would never recommend anyone go there.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2649955].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

After many years of fear of going to the dentist, Dr Viznyak and his staff have removed that fear. Ask them a question and you will get I believe an honest answer. All in all nothing but professionalism.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2588695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

Dr. Viznyak and staff are amazing. After reading some of these reviews I didn't know what to think but I went anyway. Sorry to say but the people who wrote these awful things, there must have been something wrong with them. I know not many of us like the dentist but if your courtesies and nice to them, they'll respect you back in th same fashion. Wonderful experience and staff.!!!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2585881].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

Dr Viznyak is very unprofessional when he operates on your teeth, and he lies about what is going on with your teeth. For example how many cavities you have.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2534334].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2014

Viznyak and staff are professional, courteous, friendly and charming. Viznyak and his associate are informative, considerate, minimize patient anixiety and discomfort at every opportunity. I have been a patient of Viznak since he opened his office. Without reservations I recommend his service and that of his staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2516997].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

was going to this dentist for the last two years, now looking for a new one when Dr. Viznyak lied to my family members about the number of cavities they had, total scam artist, stay away from this guy, very unethical.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2494600].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

I found him to be very unprofessional and challenged the work of previous dentist. He did not conduct himself in an ethical manner. When I switched dentist, he sent the wrong patient files for me which were quite outdated. (X-rays showed I still had wisdom teeth although had had them removed a couples years prior and had had X-rays since then at his clinic).

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1189378].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

I have had a fear of the dentist since I was a child . Until I came here. I have had work done with both dentist in the office, currently my last 5 appointments not with viznyak . And my last appointment I was so relieved to understand why I was in pain . The dentist took his time to explain why I was in pain. I will continue to go back to this office . There great. They also have payment plans which helps since I don't have coverage :)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1189377].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2013

Total waste of time. Came with pain and left with pain and still had to pay.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1189376].votes_count ]]