Rate Dr. Peter Viznyak

Dr. Peter Viznyak's Ratings

Dr Viznyak is very unprofessional when he operates on your teeth, and he lies about what is going on with your teeth. For example how many cavities you have.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2534334].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2014

Viznyak and staff are professional, courteous, friendly and charming. Viznyak and his associate are informative, considerate, minimize patient anixiety and discomfort at every opportunity. I have been a patient of Viznak since he opened his office. Without reservations I recommend his service and that of his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2516997].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

was going to this dentist for the last two years, now looking for a new one when Dr. Viznyak lied to my family members about the number of cavities they had, total scam artist, stay away from this guy, very unethical.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2494600].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

I found him to be very unprofessional and challenged the work of previous dentist. He did not conduct himself in an ethical manner. When I switched dentist, he sent the wrong patient files for me which were quite outdated. (X-rays showed I still had wisdom teeth although had had them removed a couples years prior and had had X-rays since then at his clinic).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1189378].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

I have had a fear of the dentist since I was a child . Until I came here. I have had work done with both dentist in the office, currently my last 5 appointments not with viznyak . And my last appointment I was so relieved to understand why I was in pain . The dentist took his time to explain why I was in pain. I will continue to go back to this office . There great. They also have payment plans which helps since I don't have coverage :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1189377].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2013

Total waste of time. Came with pain and left with pain and still had to pay.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1189376].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2013

Staff has always been friendly. Dr.V always nice and doesn't cut corners. Only problem I had with this client is the younger dentist. However that was years ago and I'm sure as with any other career/ job with gain knowledge with our experiences.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1189375].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2013

I have loved going to this dentist because they are really friendly and really helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1189374].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

Had always been afraid of dentists, very bad experiences elsewhere...hesitant to visit but was forced to by a severe toothache. Staff was very friendly, put me at ease, and Peter removed the bad tooth quickly and without pain- a first time ever for me! It was such an easy removal, I asked to see the tooth as I didn't think he had it out yet :). I will definitely return, as he and his staff have completely removed my fear of detail visits.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1189373].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2013

I think the biggest issue is the office manager, whom I believe is his wife. Horrible people skill in this environment. So departed to another office.... no regrets. Such is Cobourgs stigma...."an entitlement oc complancencey.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1189372].votes_count ]]