Rate Dr. Corey Low

Dr. Corey Low's Ratings

Every time i went in there, the staff did not look like they wanted to see me. Even though they said "How are you" and all that, they never even smiled once to me. On the contract I was promised teeth whitening at the end of the treatment; At the end, they told me i couldn't receive it because I didn't wear my retainers full time; but i did. Price was really high, and overall I think that another orthodontist would have been a better choice for me.

Submitted July 10, 2013 | flag

Dr. Low and his staff are amazing, I cannot say it enough. I was 20 when I came to his office seeking orthodontic treatment. He started by explaining my current situation and what he will need to do to fix it. He was understanding that I did not want jaw surgery. I did not want traditional braces, so he gave me multiple options to choose from with varying prices. I understood that what I chose was very expensive but it has been the best investment I have ever made. He and his manager gave me a few payment methods to choose from, all included varying deposits down and a monthly payment contract. He also waived my exam fee because he knew how much I wanted this :) They gave me a few days to decide and I called them the next day, I did not even want a second opinion. I am on my 3rd year, expected because my teeth were so crooked. Payments were done after 22 months and I have not been charged anything extra . I am in no rush to have my braces off, I want him to take his time :)

Submitted July 3, 2013 | flag

Dr Low is a very nice man, and it looks like a busy office. However, I was shocked that when I went to see him, his first course of treatment was the most invasive. I think his rates are very expensive and I would definitely seek a second opinion when going to him. That being said, a very nice, personable man.

Submitted May 11, 2013 | flag

Corey Lowe is probably one of the most arrogant and egotistical people I have ever met. He seems to think he graces his patients with his very presence, despite the fact that he is condescending, insulting, and impatient. This could have been more forgivable had he been able to demonstrate any amount of skill in his field, however he was and continues to be a sub-par orthodontist at best. His work is very shoddy, and so is his attitude.

Submitted May 10, 2013 | flag

Result of his work:1. Buck teeth, damaged gums, pulled off crowns, retainers which are meant to let teeth move back to natural position within 10 years.. His billing clerk/office manager lies for him about most all items, which is probably the reason there is such a high turnover in staff. He advises you bring in your children at any age and he will fix the teeth once they are full grown; he does not fix them.. need a go on.. he should loose his license and compensate the 90 percent of patient which he does not keep photos of in his office.

Submitted Feb. 6, 2013 | flag

I have been bringing my children to Dr. Low since 2000 and he and the staff have been fantastic. My two older children have had their braces off for about 7 or 8 years and now my youngest is nearing the end of the process. I have every confidence in Dr. Low's professionalism, knowledge and skills and put my faith in his ability to provide the best care for my children. the Staff have always been friendly and kind to both me and my children. I highly recommend Dr. Low

Submitted Jan. 15, 2013 | flag

Dr. Low is part of the larger racket. Get referred to him and the first questions are about how you will be paying.....before seeing the patient. Treatment was to be one year. In my 3rd and i just keep paying with no real indication of when the work will be done. If you question he takes it as a complaint and insult and accuses you of not trusting his work and procedures. He was great until i started to question extra work and more referals all of which i pay out of pocket as my insurance maxed out during year 1. He doesn't care about that because you don't get treatment until he gets paid. Very disappointed. 3rd party dr recommended to finish the work with him because if you go to another you start over and pay many fees again---why can't these "professionals" share x-rays and the like? They work together to screw you but refuse to play in the same sandbox if you move elsewhere. Don't mention seeing someone else for another opinion or you'll pay for that "insult"

Submitted Nov. 22, 2012 | flag

Dr. Low has a very well run practice, the staff is very helpful, appointments are always on time. Dr. Low know his field very well and really enjoys his work. The only observations would be that sometimes he seems to be in a rush, and also he deals a lot with teenagers, but when talking to an adult patient, he needs to change his approach and give better explanations. Overall, very recommended.

Submitted May 6, 2012 | flag

not very helpful just interested in his bottom line pushes too hard to accept treatment

Submitted Feb. 17, 2011 | flag

Having just moved from Asia, we did not have an orthodontist. I actually had made an appt with one in Signal Hill last May but was called on the eve of the appt to cancel as the orthodontist was not taking any new patients! We were referred to Dr Low by a close friend. Dr Low informed me that my son's braces were dated and poorly installed. He was very amicable,informative and explained what the new braces would entail. He even offered to do some of the work that I would otherwise be charged for for free, given that my son already had braces on for 10 months. The first appt went very well - he put my son at ease. We are thankful for the efficient staff. Unfortunate there are no appts available after school though.

Submitted Sept. 21, 2010 | flag