Rate Dr. Alan R. Marks

Dr. Alan R. Marks's Ratings

Wonderful caring doctor, best in the world, amazing knowledge and skills

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1191565].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2012

Dr Marks and I have been on a journey for 8 years. I am an 8 year triple negative bc survivor. My First 3 months of chemotherapy I wanted to report him to FL States Attorney for attempted murder but I owe him my life. His PA Julie and medical research assistant Mela are fabulous.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1191564].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2011

Very personable. Explains test results and implications throughly. Staff arrranges testing in a timely manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1191563].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2009

Down to earth, very patient, kind and understanding, I trust and admore him. He never hurries thru. an appt. I had breast cancer in 1994, my surgeon recommended Dr. Marks. I have seen him every year since that time, the first 7 years I saw him two or three times a year. I now have colon cancer, I have had 10 chemo treatments and I am doing well, 3 more treatments to go, and Dr. Marks is still the best! I wish him all the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1191562].votes_count ]]