Rate Dr. Richard H. Fryer

Dr. Richard H. Fryer's Ratings

Husband's perspective...(this was a lot longer, but I had to cut it down because it was too long).

We have both been so glad that she decided to get a breast augmentation and that she chose to use Dr. Fryer! We have seen others go through the same surgery with other doctors and they have had a much much much more difficult time pain-wise as well as had a horrible experience with the bedside manner of their doctors. Not the case with Dr. Fryer at all! He is amazing! We can't recommend him enough!!

Now for any husband out there wondering my perspective on the results and my wife's new self...let me say, I couldn't be happier! She looks great, is so confident now about herself, and is much happier in general! A note on what size to choose - she is 5'4" and a very very small frame around 100 lbs. She went with silicone 320cc extra-high profile (style 45) natrelle implants. She was probably less than an AA bra size before the surgery. We haven't gotten her sized yet to see what she is now, but she looks amazing! Dr. Fryer will help you make the right decision on the size, and it turned out perfect for us. She had some asymmetry before the surgery, probably about 50% more volume in one side than the other when nursing. Maybe about 20-30% volume difference before we had kids. More recently with her flat chest, it wasn't so much a volume difference, but a position difference (nipples not at the same level, more loose empty skin on one side than the other). Dr. Fryer said that the asymmetry wouldn't go away with the surgery, but let me say that she looks natural and honestly looks better than the day we were married at the age of 20. She looks much more symmetrical than she ever did, and I honestly can't see a size difference at all. (her implants were the same size on each side). In the surgery waiting room before the surgery, Dr. Fryer marked her up with a marker and saw that he could make her more symmetrical simply by where he positioned each implant during surgery. He is truly a master of his craft and she turned out way better than we could have hoped for. I am so happy for her and this has been a very positive change in our relationship. It was worth every dollar, even if it had cost more it would have been worth it!

feel free to contact us if you have any more questions about our experience. Use the following email: edcwoodsman @ gmail dot com

1000000 stars to Dr. Fryer! Choose him for your surgery needs!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2570545].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

Dr. Fryer and his staff are amazing. I was thrilled with the process from the very beginning, the ease of everything. I had 7 pound twins and never thought my abs would look as awesome as they do after just 2 weeks. i had no problems whatsoever and already feel great. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND them! Definitely worth the price too.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2554226].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2014

I had my breast implants removed by Dr. Fryer three weeks ago. I had the implants for 8 years (done by a different doctor) and I never liked them. Before choosing Dr. Fryer I had two other consultations. Dr. Fryer was fantastic. He was honest about the risks, but put me at ease. It has been 3 weeks since my surgery and I am so happy with the result! I finally feel like me again. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Fryer!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2551559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

Wonderful wonderful wonderful. Great surgeon. Great bedside manner. Exemplary professionalism. I had a breast augmentation redo and have been so impressed. I cannot imagine anyone better than Dr. Fryer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2539454].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

I had a breast augmentation September 2nd. I've been to 3 other doctors and dr is the best. Way better than the other Consultations I've been too. I'm super happy with my results and csnt wait until I'm 100 percent healed. Dr fryer is the best

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2534935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2014

I got a breast augmentation September second and I couldn't be happier with dr. Fryer. He is amazing. I've talked to other people about their doctors and experience and dr. Fryer is way above the rest. A+

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2524709].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

I had a tummy tuck and breast augmentation by Dr Fryer. I had gone to 2 other consultations prior to choosing him. He made me feel at ease at my consultation and his bed side manner was great. He is very detail oriented and I loved that. He explained every little detail whether I asked for it or not. I'm so glad I chose to have my surgery done by him. He did a fantastic job and his office staff was so kind. I never felt like he was in a rush when I had appointments with him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2520384].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2014

I required emergency surgery on my hand and he was the only Dr. that would respond. My hand is as good as new thanks to Dr. Fryer. I can't say enough good things about him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2511927].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2014

Had my breast augmentation done by Dr. Fryer in Draper, Utah 3 months ago and can not be any happier! He is such a wonderful doctor, he really cares about his patients and is hands down the best doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2482935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Wonderful doctor that is very detail oriented & spends plenty of time answering questions. I loved his conservative approach & uses your bodies measurements to help you pick the perfect size. My biggest fear was going too big & he has assured me the size options I am considering are great fits for my body. The office is beautiful and wait time fine. I did have to wait to meet the doctor a little longer then I was hoping but it was ok once I was giving his uninterrupted attention and time. Our lengthy time together was spent answering questions, addressing concerns and walking me through the entire procedure. Post op care has been wonderful. He called the night of my surgery to check in on me and has checked in after my 1 week post op due to my emotional struggles with this big change. I appreciate his concern and feel like he cares a great deal about his patients not just before but more importantly after. I am very happy with my decision to use Dr. Richard Fryer.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2444799].votes_count ]]