Rate Dr. Richard H. Fryer

Dr. Richard H. Fryer's Ratings

Dr. Fryer performed my re-augmentation surgery 6 weeks ago and I am extremely happy with the results. My first augmentation was done years ago by another physician and I wasn't expecting results much better than the first. But what a difference the right plastic surgeon can make! I am more happy and confident than I have ever been in my life.

Dr. Fryer is professional, is interested in your well-being, and takes the time to help you decide what is best for you. His staff is likewise great. I cannot say enough good about my experience there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2616971].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

To start, I am 25 years old and I have Pectus Excavatum. I wore a 32A bra that gapped all the time because what little breasts I had would just sink into the hole in my chest making me flat as a board. I have never been able to find clothes that fit right and when I was about to get married and had to be careful of the wedding dress I chose because I didn't want to look like a little girl playing dress up. Luckily my fiance understood that I wanted to get breast augmentation to improve my self image and to just be able to fit into clothing and bras right. So, I started looking online and literally looked up who was the best plastic surgeon in Utah. Dr. Fryer came up on every site I found as number one with 4/4 stars or 5/5 stars. I read all of his reviews about how he really takes care of you and cares about your situation. I will tell you now, he did not disappoint.
I went into my free consultation and found that he has a friendly staff and they really care about what you come out looking like. Since I have a petite frame and Pectus Excavatum they only gave me choices of implants that they felt would work for my body type. Dr. Fryer was very confident in himself and explained why he has the reviews that he does. For example, the amount of blood loss in his surgeries was significantly less than his competitors. Less blood loss means less bruising. Less bruising mean shorter recovery time. There were other points he went over but needless to say I wanted the implants right away. Dr. Fryer urged me not to because my wedding was only 2 weeks away. I won't lie, I was upset. However, I was comforted that he took the time to tell me why it wasn't a good idea and now I am glad that I waited until after the honeymoon to get the surgery. Hawaii wouldn't have been the same if I was sore or couldn't do things like kayak and hike up mountain sides. He really has your best interest at heart and I have a very long email from him to prove it.
I got my surgery yesterday and the whole experience was great. The anesthesiologist was friendly(as far as I remember) and the ladies in the recovery room were also friendly ( as far as I remember). I had to stay in a hotel last night because I live too far away to have gone home. Last night while I was laying in bed, Dr. Fryer himself called my husband to see how I was doing. I really thought that was the icing on the cake. He could easily have had any one of his receptionists to call and check in but he takes the time to do it himself. As my husband said, "Thats why you pay him the big bucks."
I went in this morning to have my post-op check up and Dr. Fryer came in and did that himself as well.
To those of you who are wondering about how painful it is. It's not a cakewalk for sure but I have been up since 7 this morning, walking around, shopping, and eating normally. I have found it is most painful to push and pull things like doors and I can't open bottles of any kind. I plan to go back to work on Monday like normal and just take it easier than normal. I'm very excited about how things turned out and I wouldn't pick another surgeon to work on me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2602310].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2014

Husband's perspective...(this was a lot longer, but I had to cut it down because it was too long).

We have both been so glad that she decided to get a breast augmentation and that she chose to use Dr. Fryer! We have seen others go through the same surgery with other doctors and they have had a much much much more difficult time pain-wise as well as had a horrible experience with the bedside manner of their doctors. Not the case with Dr. Fryer at all! He is amazing! We can't recommend him enough!!

Now for any husband out there wondering my perspective on the results and my wife's new self...let me say, I couldn't be happier! She looks great, is so confident now about herself, and is much happier in general! A note on what size to choose - she is 5'4" and a very very small frame around 100 lbs. She went with silicone 320cc extra-high profile (style 45) natrelle implants. She was probably less than an AA bra size before the surgery. We haven't gotten her sized yet to see what she is now, but she looks amazing! Dr. Fryer will help you make the right decision on the size, and it turned out perfect for us. She had some asymmetry before the surgery, probably about 50% more volume in one side than the other when nursing. Maybe about 20-30% volume difference before we had kids. More recently with her flat chest, it wasn't so much a volume difference, but a position difference (nipples not at the same level, more loose empty skin on one side than the other). Dr. Fryer said that the asymmetry wouldn't go away with the surgery, but let me say that she looks natural and honestly looks better than the day we were married at the age of 20. She looks much more symmetrical than she ever did, and I honestly can't see a size difference at all. (her implants were the same size on each side). In the surgery waiting room before the surgery, Dr. Fryer marked her up with a marker and saw that he could make her more symmetrical simply by where he positioned each implant during surgery. He is truly a master of his craft and she turned out way better than we could have hoped for. I am so happy for her and this has been a very positive change in our relationship. It was worth every dollar, even if it had cost more it would have been worth it!

feel free to contact us if you have any more questions about our experience. Use the following email: edcwoodsman @ gmail dot com

1000000 stars to Dr. Fryer! Choose him for your surgery needs!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2570545].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

Dr. Fryer and his staff are amazing. I was thrilled with the process from the very beginning, the ease of everything. I had 7 pound twins and never thought my abs would look as awesome as they do after just 2 weeks. i had no problems whatsoever and already feel great. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND them! Definitely worth the price too.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2554226].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2014

I had my breast implants removed by Dr. Fryer three weeks ago. I had the implants for 8 years (done by a different doctor) and I never liked them. Before choosing Dr. Fryer I had two other consultations. Dr. Fryer was fantastic. He was honest about the risks, but put me at ease. It has been 3 weeks since my surgery and I am so happy with the result! I finally feel like me again. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Fryer!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2551559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

Wonderful wonderful wonderful. Great surgeon. Great bedside manner. Exemplary professionalism. I had a breast augmentation redo and have been so impressed. I cannot imagine anyone better than Dr. Fryer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2539454].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

I had a breast augmentation September 2nd. I've been to 3 other doctors and dr is the best. Way better than the other Consultations I've been too. I'm super happy with my results and csnt wait until I'm 100 percent healed. Dr fryer is the best

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2534935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2014

I got a breast augmentation September second and I couldn't be happier with dr. Fryer. He is amazing. I've talked to other people about their doctors and experience and dr. Fryer is way above the rest. A+

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2524709].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

I had a tummy tuck and breast augmentation by Dr Fryer. I had gone to 2 other consultations prior to choosing him. He made me feel at ease at my consultation and his bed side manner was great. He is very detail oriented and I loved that. He explained every little detail whether I asked for it or not. I'm so glad I chose to have my surgery done by him. He did a fantastic job and his office staff was so kind. I never felt like he was in a rush when I had appointments with him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2520384].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2014

I required emergency surgery on my hand and he was the only Dr. that would respond. My hand is as good as new thanks to Dr. Fryer. I can't say enough good things about him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2511927].votes_count ]]