Rate Dr. Richard H. Fryer

Dr. Richard H. Fryer's Ratings

I researched and consulted with various doctors in the SLC valley, some of which I was shocked to see the size and diameter of implants they wanted to use on me, I have a very narrow and small chest. After doing different consults I kept coming back to Dr. Fryer and his patient reviews. Dr. Fryer not only lived up to these ratings but has exceeded them in my opinion. The office staff at Dr. Fryers office are always so kind and inviting, Destiny answered all of my questions in a very prompt and detailed manner. So much so that I decided to book my surgery without consulting with him. When the time for my consult I never felt rushed in any way, in fact I felt like his nurse slowed me down and really helped me take my time until I was completely confident with the implant size. Dr. Fryer took ample time to sit and talk to me, addressing all of my questions and concerns. I felt completely comfortable and knew that I was in great hands. The day of surgery again Dr. Fryer sat down with me prior to being in the surgical room to go over our plan, taking time again to address any of my questions and concerns. After surgery he called that night to check in and make sure I was doing okay. At my post op appointment his staff got me in quickly, in fact I never had to wait long for any of my appointments. When I have had questions he and his staff have made me feel comfortable in calling or coming in anytime I need to. I am so happy with my results. I am almost 4 weeks post op and have been shocked with how quick my recovery has been. My incisions look so great, and will not be visible at all. I can’t wait for my 3 month post op appointment. Dr. Fryer is by far the best doctor I have ever met, his staff is just an added bonus. I am so happy I decided to have him as my doctor, by far the best decision I have made!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2735855].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

After years of wanting a breast augmentation I finally had it done. I did research. A LOT of research. Not only did all of the reviews, stats, and facts lead me to Dr. Fryer, but after meeting him for my consultation there was no one else I would have had do my surgery. He was honest, comfortable, respectful, beyond knowledgeable. The only way I can think to describe it is I KNEW I had found the doctor that I would be safe with. This was not something I took lightly. I have four kids and knew I needed to make the best decision on who would be operating on me.
I had this same feeling from the first consultation, the second meeting, the day of surgery, the day after surgery and the week after surgery. I felt like his only patient. Any question, concern I had was explained.
I am now 1 month post op and wish I would have done it years ago. Not only is Dr. Fryer the best doctor around, he has found the best staff as well. I have emailed the front staff with every little question I have. Never have they acted put out. They always answer my questions quickly and knowledgeably.
While I often had a longer wait time in the office than you might elsewhere, know that it is because he is giving every patient the time they deserve.
Thank you Dr. Fryer! I am beyond pleased with my results!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2717264].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

I had a breast augmentation and lift on one side. I opted for 286ccs and never felt pressured to go bigger. I really appreciated that because I wanted to go small! Dr. Fryer is extremely knowledgeable and his confidence led me to choose him over anyone else. I highly recommend Dr. Fryer!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2683871].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

I had been planning on getting a tummy tuck done for 3 years now. I researched surgeons over and over again and Dr. Fryer's name kept popping up. From the moment I met him it was easy to see he was an excellent surgeon. Before my surgery he took the time to answer any questions and helped me feel prepared for the surgery and recovery to follow. After my surgery he was always willing to answer questions, even if he wasn't in the office. He would call me promptly each time and was always patient. He is an excellent surgeon and I'm thrilled with the results of the surgery. I would recommend Dr. Fryer to anyone in a heartbeat!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2665037].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2014

Dr. Fryer and his staff are extremely professional, knowledgeable, and maintain a high standard of excellence. My experience from start to finish was everything I could have hoped for and more.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2656564].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

After having three kids and loosing a lot of weight, my breasts definitely weren't what they used to be. I felt very self conscious. After doing my research, reading reviews, and meeting with Dr. Fryer I felt very confident that I wanted to have these procedures done. I was nervous about what a breast lift would include and the scares that would follow. I am a week and a half past my surgery and already I am incredibly impressed with the job Dr. Fryer did. I have felt so comfortable working with Dr. Fryer. He is easy to talk to, answers all my questions plus questions I didn't even know I had. He's genuinely concerned about me and making sure I am happy and satisfied. My recovery so far hasn't been nearly as hard or painful as I was anticipating. I know this is because of the job that Dr. Fryer did. The hardest part for me has been taking it easy and not over doing it because I feel good enough to do most of my normal activities. I know that my body and my incisions need time to heal and Dr. Fryer has been very clear on what I should and shouldn't be doing. My recovery is broken down into weeks, each week showing me exactly what I should be doing. I have appreciated that detailed information a lot. I would definitely recommend Dr. Fryer to anyone who is considering surgery!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2652891].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2014

I had a great experience with Dr. Fryer and his staff for my recent breast augmentation. I really appreciated his measurements and sizing techniques that helped me really determine a size that would work best for my body. I wanted to go with something more natural and proportionate to me specifically without any personal opinion being put on me like some of the other doctors were trying to do. Dr. Fryer measured me and let me know the template I need to be working within to give me a really nice result. And that is exactly what I got. I love my results and I will be referring all my friends, family and acquaintances to Dr. Fryer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2650860].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

Initially I was nervous about seeing doctors about getting implants. It was nerve racking, and I felt self-conscious. I had seen reviews about Dr. Fryer and couldn't find a bad one, so I decided to see what made him such a highly recommended doctor, as I wanted the best. After meeting him for my consult, I was very inquisitive, and he was very honest with his answers, and very confident in who he is as a doctor and takes pride in the work he does. I decided then that I didn't need to even go to any other doctors/consults, because I felt like he was the best fit for me personally. Very informative, professional, and I never felt rushed or pushed. His staff was awesome, and very open about helping me pick a size, what would be a good fit for me, etc. I always felt like I was in great hands, and felt valued as a patient. Their scheduling and e-mails prior to the surgery was very informative and really helped answer a lot of my questions leading up to it. Dr. Fryer was very positive and confident I would be happy with his work, and he did not disappoint! I'm two weeks out now, and where I used to hate looking in the mirror, I love it now. He did a better job than I expected, the size was perfect for me, and his "special procedure" he does has helped me recover so much faster than I anticipated. After my post-op appointments, they have been very thorough in explaining the things I need to do to keep up with my recovery. I really don't have anything bad to say about Dr. Fryer or his staff. Very impressed and though he was a little more expensive than some of the other doctors, to me, it has been worth every penny. I'm more confident now than I have been in a long time, thanks to Dr. Fryer!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2649821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

If you are considering breast augmentation, do not look any further! This is the doctor for you! Dr. Fryer is extremely skilled but also very kind and humble. He gives realistic expectations and then goes above and beyond during surgery. He was very careful to recommend sizes/types of implants that would work best for my body. Another surgeon basically told me to pick whatever size/profile I wanted. After meeting with Dr. Fryer, I realized that could have been a horrible mistake. I was nervous about the implant I chose. I worried if they would be too big, too small, too "perky," too round, etc. I am one week post-op and already love them! I can't believe how amazing they look! I had very little bruising and no pain, just a lot of tightness, soreness, and pressure. At one week I am feeling almost 100% and no longer taking any medications. I was feeling lightheaded/dizzy the night after surgery and Dr. Fryer took the time to call us at 3am to make sure everything was okay. Dr. Fryer is everything I could have hoped for in a surgeon. Highly recommend!

For those who are wondering, I am 5' 9" and about 150 pounds. I was a 34AA before surgery and just got sized at 34D, but I think I'll be a 34C when things settle more. I chose Natrelle UHP round silicone gel in 360ccs on the right and 400ccs on the left because I have scoliosis and my chest wall protrudes more on the right. I am VERY happy with the size. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2634217].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

Dr. Fryer performed my re-augmentation surgery 6 weeks ago and I am extremely happy with the results. My first augmentation was done years ago by another physician and I wasn't expecting results much better than the first. But what a difference the right plastic surgeon can make! I am more happy and confident than I have ever been in my life.

Dr. Fryer is professional, is interested in your well-being, and takes the time to help you decide what is best for you. His staff is likewise great. I cannot say enough good about my experience there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2616971].votes_count ]]