Rate Dr. Richard H. Fryer

Dr. Richard H. Fryer's Ratings

I had a breast augmentation September 2nd. I've been to 3 other doctors and dr is the best. Way better than the other Consultations I've been too. I'm super happy with my results and csnt wait until I'm 100 percent healed. Dr fryer is the best

Submitted Sept. 12, 2014 | flag

I got a breast augmentation September second and I couldn't be happier with dr. Fryer. He is amazing. I've talked to other people about their doctors and experience and dr. Fryer is way above the rest. A+

Submitted Sept. 4, 2014 | flag

I had a tummy tuck and breast augmentation by Dr Fryer. I had gone to 2 other consultations prior to choosing him. He made me feel at ease at my consultation and his bed side manner was great. He is very detail oriented and I loved that. He explained every little detail whether I asked for it or not. I'm so glad I chose to have my surgery done by him. He did a fantastic job and his office staff was so kind. I never felt like he was in a rush when I had appointments with him.

Submitted Aug. 31, 2014 | flag

I required emergency surgery on my hand and he was the only Dr. that would respond. My hand is as good as new thanks to Dr. Fryer. I can't say enough good things about him.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2014 | flag

Had my breast augmentation done by Dr. Fryer in Draper, Utah 3 months ago and can not be any happier! He is such a wonderful doctor, he really cares about his patients and is hands down the best doctor!

Submitted July 23, 2014 | flag

Wonderful doctor that is very detail oriented & spends plenty of time answering questions. I loved his conservative approach & uses your bodies measurements to help you pick the perfect size. My biggest fear was going too big & he has assured me the size options I am considering are great fits for my body. The office is beautiful and wait time fine. I did have to wait to meet the doctor a little longer then I was hoping but it was ok once I was giving his uninterrupted attention and time. Our lengthy time together was spent answering questions, addressing concerns and walking me through the entire procedure. Post op care has been wonderful. He called the night of my surgery to check in on me and has checked in after my 1 week post op due to my emotional struggles with this big change. I appreciate his concern and feel like he cares a great deal about his patients not just before but more importantly after. I am very happy with my decision to use Dr. Richard Fryer.

Submitted June 19, 2014 | flag

I'm a 30 year old female who had lost all of my breast tissue from nursing my babies. I was a A++, flat as a board.. and I wanted to look like I used to which was a small C. Dr. Fryer did a fabulous job addressing all my needs and concerns. The surgery went well and the recovery was so short and so easy. Thanks to Dr. Fryer the results are better then I would have imagined! I would 100% use him again in the future for any of my plastic surgery needs.

Submitted June 14, 2014 | flag

I am a 64 year old male that had age spots and wrinkles on my face. Dr. Fryer recommended laser surgery. I couldn't be more happy with the results. My spots are gone and wrinkles greatly reduced. I think Dr. Fryer is the best plastic surgeon in Utah. I highly recommend him to everyone!

Submitted April 18, 2014 | flag

Dr. Fryer is the best at what he does. He does amazing work and I would recommend anyone and everyone to see him. He makes the overall experience so easy, he really is an amazing doctor.

Submitted April 15, 2014 | flag

I am so glad I went to Dr. Fryer. He was so kind. He listened to me and answered all my questions. He made me feel very comfortable. He is very knowledgeable. I feel great about my self. You can't even see my scares. His staff was very kind and helpful. I feel that my surgery was the best thing I every did!

Submitted April 1, 2014 | flag