Rate Dr. Richard H. Fryer

Dr. Richard H. Fryer's Ratings

Dr. Fryer and his staff are extremely professional, knowledgeable, and maintain a high standard of excellence. My experience from start to finish was everything I could have hoped for and more.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2656564].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

After having three kids and loosing a lot of weight, my breasts definitely weren't what they used to be. I felt very self conscious. After doing my research, reading reviews, and meeting with Dr. Fryer I felt very confident that I wanted to have these procedures done. I was nervous about what a breast lift would include and the scares that would follow. I am a week and a half past my surgery and already I am incredibly impressed with the job Dr. Fryer did. I have felt so comfortable working with Dr. Fryer. He is easy to talk to, answers all my questions plus questions I didn't even know I had. He's genuinely concerned about me and making sure I am happy and satisfied. My recovery so far hasn't been nearly as hard or painful as I was anticipating. I know this is because of the job that Dr. Fryer did. The hardest part for me has been taking it easy and not over doing it because I feel good enough to do most of my normal activities. I know that my body and my incisions need time to heal and Dr. Fryer has been very clear on what I should and shouldn't be doing. My recovery is broken down into weeks, each week showing me exactly what I should be doing. I have appreciated that detailed information a lot. I would definitely recommend Dr. Fryer to anyone who is considering surgery!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2652891].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2014

I had a great experience with Dr. Fryer and his staff for my recent breast augmentation. I really appreciated his measurements and sizing techniques that helped me really determine a size that would work best for my body. I wanted to go with something more natural and proportionate to me specifically without any personal opinion being put on me like some of the other doctors were trying to do. Dr. Fryer measured me and let me know the template I need to be working within to give me a really nice result. And that is exactly what I got. I love my results and I will be referring all my friends, family and acquaintances to Dr. Fryer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2650860].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

Initially I was nervous about seeing doctors about getting implants. It was nerve racking, and I felt self-conscious. I had seen reviews about Dr. Fryer and couldn't find a bad one, so I decided to see what made him such a highly recommended doctor, as I wanted the best. After meeting him for my consult, I was very inquisitive, and he was very honest with his answers, and very confident in who he is as a doctor and takes pride in the work he does. I decided then that I didn't need to even go to any other doctors/consults, because I felt like he was the best fit for me personally. Very informative, professional, and I never felt rushed or pushed. His staff was awesome, and very open about helping me pick a size, what would be a good fit for me, etc. I always felt like I was in great hands, and felt valued as a patient. Their scheduling and e-mails prior to the surgery was very informative and really helped answer a lot of my questions leading up to it. Dr. Fryer was very positive and confident I would be happy with his work, and he did not disappoint! I'm two weeks out now, and where I used to hate looking in the mirror, I love it now. He did a better job than I expected, the size was perfect for me, and his "special procedure" he does has helped me recover so much faster than I anticipated. After my post-op appointments, they have been very thorough in explaining the things I need to do to keep up with my recovery. I really don't have anything bad to say about Dr. Fryer or his staff. Very impressed and though he was a little more expensive than some of the other doctors, to me, it has been worth every penny. I'm more confident now than I have been in a long time, thanks to Dr. Fryer!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2649821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

If you are considering breast augmentation, do not look any further! This is the doctor for you! Dr. Fryer is extremely skilled but also very kind and humble. He gives realistic expectations and then goes above and beyond during surgery. He was very careful to recommend sizes/types of implants that would work best for my body. Another surgeon basically told me to pick whatever size/profile I wanted. After meeting with Dr. Fryer, I realized that could have been a horrible mistake. I was nervous about the implant I chose. I worried if they would be too big, too small, too "perky," too round, etc. I am one week post-op and already love them! I can't believe how amazing they look! I had very little bruising and no pain, just a lot of tightness, soreness, and pressure. At one week I am feeling almost 100% and no longer taking any medications. I was feeling lightheaded/dizzy the night after surgery and Dr. Fryer took the time to call us at 3am to make sure everything was okay. Dr. Fryer is everything I could have hoped for in a surgeon. Highly recommend!

For those who are wondering, I am 5' 9" and about 150 pounds. I was a 34AA before surgery and just got sized at 34D, but I think I'll be a 34C when things settle more. I chose Natrelle UHP round silicone gel in 360ccs on the right and 400ccs on the left because I have scoliosis and my chest wall protrudes more on the right. I am VERY happy with the size. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2634217].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

Dr. Fryer performed my re-augmentation surgery 6 weeks ago and I am extremely happy with the results. My first augmentation was done years ago by another physician and I wasn't expecting results much better than the first. But what a difference the right plastic surgeon can make! I am more happy and confident than I have ever been in my life.

Dr. Fryer is professional, is interested in your well-being, and takes the time to help you decide what is best for you. His staff is likewise great. I cannot say enough good about my experience there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2616971].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

To start, I am 25 years old and I have Pectus Excavatum. I wore a 32A bra that gapped all the time because what little breasts I had would just sink into the hole in my chest making me flat as a board. I have never been able to find clothes that fit right and when I was about to get married and had to be careful of the wedding dress I chose because I didn't want to look like a little girl playing dress up. Luckily my fiance understood that I wanted to get breast augmentation to improve my self image and to just be able to fit into clothing and bras right. So, I started looking online and literally looked up who was the best plastic surgeon in Utah. Dr. Fryer came up on every site I found as number one with 4/4 stars or 5/5 stars. I read all of his reviews about how he really takes care of you and cares about your situation. I will tell you now, he did not disappoint.
I went into my free consultation and found that he has a friendly staff and they really care about what you come out looking like. Since I have a petite frame and Pectus Excavatum they only gave me choices of implants that they felt would work for my body type. Dr. Fryer was very confident in himself and explained why he has the reviews that he does. For example, the amount of blood loss in his surgeries was significantly less than his competitors. Less blood loss means less bruising. Less bruising mean shorter recovery time. There were other points he went over but needless to say I wanted the implants right away. Dr. Fryer urged me not to because my wedding was only 2 weeks away. I won't lie, I was upset. However, I was comforted that he took the time to tell me why it wasn't a good idea and now I am glad that I waited until after the honeymoon to get the surgery. Hawaii wouldn't have been the same if I was sore or couldn't do things like kayak and hike up mountain sides. He really has your best interest at heart and I have a very long email from him to prove it.
I got my surgery yesterday and the whole experience was great. The anesthesiologist was friendly(as far as I remember) and the ladies in the recovery room were also friendly ( as far as I remember). I had to stay in a hotel last night because I live too far away to have gone home. Last night while I was laying in bed, Dr. Fryer himself called my husband to see how I was doing. I really thought that was the icing on the cake. He could easily have had any one of his receptionists to call and check in but he takes the time to do it himself. As my husband said, "Thats why you pay him the big bucks."
I went in this morning to have my post-op check up and Dr. Fryer came in and did that himself as well.
To those of you who are wondering about how painful it is. It's not a cakewalk for sure but I have been up since 7 this morning, walking around, shopping, and eating normally. I have found it is most painful to push and pull things like doors and I can't open bottles of any kind. I plan to go back to work on Monday like normal and just take it easier than normal. I'm very excited about how things turned out and I wouldn't pick another surgeon to work on me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2602310].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2014

Husband's perspective...(this was a lot longer, but I had to cut it down because it was too long).

We have both been so glad that she decided to get a breast augmentation and that she chose to use Dr. Fryer! We have seen others go through the same surgery with other doctors and they have had a much much much more difficult time pain-wise as well as had a horrible experience with the bedside manner of their doctors. Not the case with Dr. Fryer at all! He is amazing! We can't recommend him enough!!

Now for any husband out there wondering my perspective on the results and my wife's new self...let me say, I couldn't be happier! She looks great, is so confident now about herself, and is much happier in general! A note on what size to choose - she is 5'4" and a very very small frame around 100 lbs. She went with silicone 320cc extra-high profile (style 45) natrelle implants. She was probably less than an AA bra size before the surgery. We haven't gotten her sized yet to see what she is now, but she looks amazing! Dr. Fryer will help you make the right decision on the size, and it turned out perfect for us. She had some asymmetry before the surgery, probably about 50% more volume in one side than the other when nursing. Maybe about 20-30% volume difference before we had kids. More recently with her flat chest, it wasn't so much a volume difference, but a position difference (nipples not at the same level, more loose empty skin on one side than the other). Dr. Fryer said that the asymmetry wouldn't go away with the surgery, but let me say that she looks natural and honestly looks better than the day we were married at the age of 20. She looks much more symmetrical than she ever did, and I honestly can't see a size difference at all. (her implants were the same size on each side). In the surgery waiting room before the surgery, Dr. Fryer marked her up with a marker and saw that he could make her more symmetrical simply by where he positioned each implant during surgery. He is truly a master of his craft and she turned out way better than we could have hoped for. I am so happy for her and this has been a very positive change in our relationship. It was worth every dollar, even if it had cost more it would have been worth it!

feel free to contact us if you have any more questions about our experience. Use the following email: edcwoodsman @ gmail dot com

1000000 stars to Dr. Fryer! Choose him for your surgery needs!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2570545].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

Dr. Fryer and his staff are amazing. I was thrilled with the process from the very beginning, the ease of everything. I had 7 pound twins and never thought my abs would look as awesome as they do after just 2 weeks. i had no problems whatsoever and already feel great. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND them! Definitely worth the price too.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2554226].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2014

I had my breast implants removed by Dr. Fryer three weeks ago. I had the implants for 8 years (done by a different doctor) and I never liked them. Before choosing Dr. Fryer I had two other consultations. Dr. Fryer was fantastic. He was honest about the risks, but put me at ease. It has been 3 weeks since my surgery and I am so happy with the result! I finally feel like me again. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Fryer!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2551559].votes_count ]]