You may also like

Rate Dr. Richard H. Fryer

Dr. Richard H. Fryer's Ratings

Waited weeks to get in, then waited 1 hour and 45 minutes to see the doctor. There were patients coming and going in and out of the office and I found out they were seeing one of the other doctors in the same office, Dr. Motoki and I was wishing I had scheduled with him instead, and the funny thing is , originally I had been referred to the other doctor by my OB doctor who only refers to Dr. Motoki! I'm not sure why I didn't listen to his suggestion, I guess I was overly impressed by all of Dr. Fryers reviews. Once I got in finally, the actual visit was no more impressive than what I would have expected, and..certainly not worth the wait, but I had been lured in by the reviews, which now I am supposing are due to having a good marketing team.
In addition, his coordinator had been emailing me with information that turned out to be quite incorrect, and then during the actual appointment, she back peddled quickly to get herself off the hook, trying to make it seem as if I had misunderstood her....which was not the case.
I ended up having my surgery elsewhere because the office had a 'rule that you could only consult with one of the doctors there.' so I was unable to schedule with Dr. Motoki after having seen Dr. Fryer. That being said, my surgery turned out fine, and I'm happy with my results. Dr. Fryer undoubtedly is a good doctor, but I doubt he could be considered so much better than any other doctor who routinely does breast augmentation surgery. I believe Dr. Fryer's greatest asset must be a great marketing team. It certainly isn't respect of his patient's time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2809017].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

I was tired of being heavy I wanted a change. I started eating really healthy and exercising every day. I have lost over 200 pounds and needed skin removal really bad. I search and searched for a good doctor. I wanted the best. I went to doctor after doctor and I just felt rushed and I felt like they doctors didn’t want to answer my question or they wanted to give me brief explanation. That was until I found Dr. Fryer. I did not feel rushed to leave and he sat there and explained everything to me and believe me I asked a lot). He made me feel comfortable to have the surgery and walked me through everything he was going to do. He called and checked up on me and made sure I had everything I needed. He was an awesome Dr. He personal changed my outlook and opinion on even my regular Dr. I will never go to another doctor. I need at least 2 more skin removal surgeries done and I will go to Dr. Fryer with them and any more I need to have. My results came out amazing. I was afraid of scaring but my scares are very minimal. It was awesome to have a Dr. to care so much. Even three months out and he still cares to see how you’re doing. I would recommend Dr. Fryer to everybody!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2778653].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

The best of the best. Really. You cannot find a more knowledgable plastic surgeon anywhere in Utah.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2778635].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

34 year old mom of 4. Wanted a breast augmentation for many years. I have been so impressed with Dr fryer & his staff. Very helpful, didn't rush me or push me. They encouraged me to do what I felt most confident and comfortable. 1 day after surgery I feel great! Have hardly any swelling, hardly sore & I am thrilled with the results! ! Thank you! !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2763862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

I have wanted a breast enhancement for many years. Being 26 years old and not being able to fill out a training, doesn't make you feel like much of a "Women". I did a lot of research online and Dr. Fryers name came up with such positive feedback from many different women. Once I had my consultation and met with Dr. Fryer and his amazing staff I knew he was the best fit. He focused on the most natural look for my body, which I was very concerned about. He went over the procedure and what steps he would take, I loved that he mentioned how clean and sanitized everything would be and I had full knowledge of the process. From consultation to pre-op to my surgery day and my post-op appointment I felt like Dr. Fryer had my best interest in mind, not just what he felt was best. I was very excited but, nervous and had some concerns, after talking to Dr. Fryer and his staff, I was SO COMFORTABLE! I left my consultation with 100% knowledge of the procedure. He is the best!!! I would recommend him to any family member's or close friends. I am so THANKFUL for Dr. Fryer and his amazing work! I now really feel like a "26 year old women"

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2760104].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

I have been looking into getting a breast augmentation for about 10 years, but the timing was right (finally done having kids hahahaha). Dr Fryer came highly recommended and I also conducted a lot of research of my own ( A LOT) and found that he was by far the best surgeon for me. During my consult he was very informative, kind and patient. He has an amazing staff and the best nurse. She was so helpful and patient as I was deciding on the size of implants. All of my follow up visits have been great and I am amazed at how quick I recovered. I highly recommend Dr. Fryer!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2758255].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

DR. FRYER GAVE EXCEPTION SERVICE DURING MY VISIT, HE WAS ACTUALLY ABLE TO GET ME IN THE SAME DAY OF MY INITIAL MEETING TO SURGERY. HE REPAIRED A TENDON THAT WAS SLICED IN A VERY QUICK AND PROFESSIONAL MATTER. I WILL BE VISITING HIM AGAIN IF THE NEED ARISES. HIS BEDSIDE MANNER MADE WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN A SCARY SURGERY LIGHT HEARTED AND AT TIMES ENTERTAINING.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2757117].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Dr. Fryer absolutely exceeded my expectations and his work is truly phenomenal. I really spent my time looking for a surgeon and Dr. Fryer, his staff and the entire surgery staff were amazing. His facility is top-notch and convenient with having the surgery center right next to his office, so you don't have the mess of going to different locations. My breasts look absolutely amazing, scarring looks fantastic and I LOVED my entire experience!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2746452].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

I researched and consulted with various doctors in the SLC valley, some of which I was shocked to see the size and diameter of implants they wanted to use on me, I have a very narrow and small chest. After doing different consults I kept coming back to Dr. Fryer and his patient reviews. Dr. Fryer not only lived up to these ratings but has exceeded them in my opinion. The office staff at Dr. Fryers office are always so kind and inviting, Destiny answered all of my questions in a very prompt and detailed manner. So much so that I decided to book my surgery without consulting with him. When the time for my consult I never felt rushed in any way, in fact I felt like his nurse slowed me down and really helped me take my time until I was completely confident with the implant size. Dr. Fryer took ample time to sit and talk to me, addressing all of my questions and concerns. I felt completely comfortable and knew that I was in great hands. The day of surgery again Dr. Fryer sat down with me prior to being in the surgical room to go over our plan, taking time again to address any of my questions and concerns. After surgery he called that night to check in and make sure I was doing okay. At my post op appointment his staff got me in quickly, in fact I never had to wait long for any of my appointments. When I have had questions he and his staff have made me feel comfortable in calling or coming in anytime I need to. I am so happy with my results. I am almost 4 weeks post op and have been shocked with how quick my recovery has been. My incisions look so great, and will not be visible at all. I can’t wait for my 3 month post op appointment. Dr. Fryer is by far the best doctor I have ever met, his staff is just an added bonus. I am so happy I decided to have him as my doctor, by far the best decision I have made!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2735855].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

After years of wanting a breast augmentation I finally had it done. I did research. A LOT of research. Not only did all of the reviews, stats, and facts lead me to Dr. Fryer, but after meeting him for my consultation there was no one else I would have had do my surgery. He was honest, comfortable, respectful, beyond knowledgeable. The only way I can think to describe it is I KNEW I had found the doctor that I would be safe with. This was not something I took lightly. I have four kids and knew I needed to make the best decision on who would be operating on me.
I had this same feeling from the first consultation, the second meeting, the day of surgery, the day after surgery and the week after surgery. I felt like his only patient. Any question, concern I had was explained.
I am now 1 month post op and wish I would have done it years ago. Not only is Dr. Fryer the best doctor around, he has found the best staff as well. I have emailed the front staff with every little question I have. Never have they acted put out. They always answer my questions quickly and knowledgeably.
While I often had a longer wait time in the office than you might elsewhere, know that it is because he is giving every patient the time they deserve.
Thank you Dr. Fryer! I am beyond pleased with my results!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2717264].votes_count ]]