Rate Dr. Richard H. Fryer

Dr. Richard H. Fryer's Ratings

Dr. Fryer and his staff are amazing. I was thrilled with the process from the very beginning, the ease of everything. I had 7 pound twins and never thought my abs would look as awesome as they do after just 2 weeks. i had no problems whatsoever and already feel great. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND them! Definitely worth the price too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2554226].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2014

I had my breast implants removed by Dr. Fryer three weeks ago. I had the implants for 8 years (done by a different doctor) and I never liked them. Before choosing Dr. Fryer I had two other consultations. Dr. Fryer was fantastic. He was honest about the risks, but put me at ease. It has been 3 weeks since my surgery and I am so happy with the result! I finally feel like me again. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Fryer!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2551559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

Wonderful wonderful wonderful. Great surgeon. Great bedside manner. Exemplary professionalism. I had a breast augmentation redo and have been so impressed. I cannot imagine anyone better than Dr. Fryer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2539454].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

I had a breast augmentation September 2nd. I've been to 3 other doctors and dr is the best. Way better than the other Consultations I've been too. I'm super happy with my results and csnt wait until I'm 100 percent healed. Dr fryer is the best

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2534935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2014

I got a breast augmentation September second and I couldn't be happier with dr. Fryer. He is amazing. I've talked to other people about their doctors and experience and dr. Fryer is way above the rest. A+

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2524709].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

I had a tummy tuck and breast augmentation by Dr Fryer. I had gone to 2 other consultations prior to choosing him. He made me feel at ease at my consultation and his bed side manner was great. He is very detail oriented and I loved that. He explained every little detail whether I asked for it or not. I'm so glad I chose to have my surgery done by him. He did a fantastic job and his office staff was so kind. I never felt like he was in a rush when I had appointments with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2520384].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2014

I required emergency surgery on my hand and he was the only Dr. that would respond. My hand is as good as new thanks to Dr. Fryer. I can't say enough good things about him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2511927].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2014

Had my breast augmentation done by Dr. Fryer in Draper, Utah 3 months ago and can not be any happier! He is such a wonderful doctor, he really cares about his patients and is hands down the best doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2482935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Wonderful doctor that is very detail oriented & spends plenty of time answering questions. I loved his conservative approach & uses your bodies measurements to help you pick the perfect size. My biggest fear was going too big & he has assured me the size options I am considering are great fits for my body. The office is beautiful and wait time fine. I did have to wait to meet the doctor a little longer then I was hoping but it was ok once I was giving his uninterrupted attention and time. Our lengthy time together was spent answering questions, addressing concerns and walking me through the entire procedure. Post op care has been wonderful. He called the night of my surgery to check in on me and has checked in after my 1 week post op due to my emotional struggles with this big change. I appreciate his concern and feel like he cares a great deal about his patients not just before but more importantly after. I am very happy with my decision to use Dr. Richard Fryer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2444799].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

I'm a 30 year old female who had lost all of my breast tissue from nursing my babies. I was a A++, flat as a board.. and I wanted to look like I used to which was a small C. Dr. Fryer did a fabulous job addressing all my needs and concerns. The surgery went well and the recovery was so short and so easy. Thanks to Dr. Fryer the results are better then I would have imagined! I would 100% use him again in the future for any of my plastic surgery needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1193538].votes_count ]]