You may also like

Rate Dr. Stanley Gertler

Dr. Stanley Gertler's Ratings

I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2013. All I can say is "WITHOUT A DOUBT" Dr Gertler is the reason I'm here and am well. This man was sent from heaven he is the most compassionate,professional and informed Dr I ever dealt with. I will never be able to say enough about him. Wonderful wonderful man

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2771548].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Caring and compassionate doctor. Never sarcastic about my researching my cancer and drug interactions etc. Maybe some others have misinterpreted his sense of humour! As far as I'm concerned a sense of humour is a vital part of dealing with this disease. Incidently, I'm in stage four metastatic breast cancer, and enjoy each day that my treatment by Dr. Gertler gives me. I gave a 4 star rating for puncuality only because Dr. Gertler runs late towards the end of the day ..... because he never rushes his patiets!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2747538].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Dr Gertler gave my 46 year old best friend a complete cancer free diagnostic in May 2008. In September 2008 his diagnostic changed to stage 4 terminal cancer with a maximum of 18 months to live. When asked what had happened to stage 2 &3 in an interval of 4 months he claimed that MRI's do not pick up small specks. We later found out from the family doctor who was receiving all the tests rests that the specks had been there and they had known about it for well over 2 years. They did nothing ... You can draw your own conclusions......

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2564704].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2014

Such a great man. Was very encouraging, accommodating, and easy to reach if need be. Strongly recommend Dr Gertler!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2444840].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2014

Dr. Stanley Gertler had been my Medical Oncologist for the last 5 months. He is one of the most caring, kind and professional I have ever met. I always feel he has my best interest at heart and has a plan that he communicates in a very effective manner.He not only answers my questions with honesty and sincerity but treats my family in the same manner. Believe you me this is a big accomplishments as they are all Type A personalities and a force to behold where my health is concerned.If you are in Dr. G's hands you are one lucky patient!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1195133].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

I am Dr.Gertler patient since 2007 when i was diagnosed with breast cancer.When the blood tests are not normal, he says every thing is normal .Never helpful explanation and .

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1195132].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

Dr. Gertler and his assistants and nurses are fantastic! I love my oncologist :) My life is in excellent hands. A real angel.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1195131].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2012

Doctor Gertler provided me such wonderful support and in doing so gave me will and strenght to make it through my cancer therapies not only because he is a gifted and knowledgable practioner, but also becasue of his compassionate and caring demeanour. He is a healer in the truest sense of the word.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1195130].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2012

Kind, compassionate, caring, and knowledgeable. Couldn't ask for better!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1195129].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

I love Dr. G! He is an expert! And I trust him completely. He is willing to answer your questions. He has a good sense of humor and is a humble man :) I do my research for breast cancer and he helps to clarify my understandings and doesn't ever make me feel stupid or my thoughts irrelevant etc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1195128].votes_count ]]