Dr. Stanley Gertler

Rate Dr. Stanley Gertler

Dr. Stanley Gertler's Ratings

Such a great man. Was very encouraging, accommodating, and easy to reach if need be. Strongly recommend Dr Gertler!!!

Submitted April 12, 2014 | flag

Dr. Stanley Gertler had been my Medical Oncologist for the last 5 months. He is one of the most caring, kind and professional I have ever met. I always feel he has my best interest at heart and has a plan that he communicates in a very effective manner.He not only answers my questions with honesty and sincerity but treats my family in the same manner. Believe you me this is a big accomplishments as they are all Type A personalities and a force to behold where my health is concerned.If you are in Dr. G's hands you are one lucky patient!!

Submitted April 3, 2013 | flag

I am Dr.Gertler patient since 2007 when i was diagnosed with breast cancer.When the blood tests are not normal, he says every thing is normal .Never helpful explanation and .

Submitted March 19, 2013 | flag

Dr. Gertler and his assistants and nurses are fantastic! I love my oncologist :) My life is in excellent hands. A real angel.

Submitted Nov. 13, 2012 | flag

Doctor Gertler provided me such wonderful support and in doing so gave me will and strenght to make it through my cancer therapies not only because he is a gifted and knowledgable practioner, but also becasue of his compassionate and caring demeanour. He is a healer in the truest sense of the word.

Submitted Jan. 9, 2012 | flag

Kind, compassionate, caring, and knowledgeable. Couldn't ask for better!

Submitted May 11, 2011 | flag

I love Dr. G! He is an expert! And I trust him completely. He is willing to answer your questions. He has a good sense of humor and is a humble man :) I do my research for breast cancer and he helps to clarify my understandings and doesn't ever make me feel stupid or my thoughts irrelevant etc.

Submitted Feb. 13, 2011 | flag

This man is the most compassionate and caring doctor I have ever experienced during my cancer experience. I was originally diagnosed in 2000 and thanks to this angel I'm am healthy and happy. I am at stage 4 but because of Dr. G's treatment protocols I'm still kicking and plan to be for many more years. Did I mention that he's handsome too!

Submitted Jan. 23, 2011 | flag

I'm a patient of Dr. Gertler. I have had a recurrence of breast cancer and was referred to him recently. He suggested hormonal therapy. Although he seems like a pleasant enough person, I have not been given the impression that he cares about me whatsoever. I have seen him twice, and both times asked him simple questions, 2 to be exact, and he responded sarcastically. I wanted to compare my blood test results before and after Zoladex, and his response was, "sounds like somebody is studying to be a blood specialist". The other question I asked he responded that it sounds like someone has been doing some reading. I am a librarian and am naturally an analytical person. I feel I have the right to have my questions answered without being condescended to. Cancer is scary enough without being treated like an idiot by your oncologist!

Submitted Dec. 30, 2010 | flag

Dr. Gertler was my mother's oncologist and I remember how his supportive, compassionate, realistic and respectful approach alleviated stress, anxiety, fear and grief. Almost 11 years later, I still remember this well.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2010 | flag