Rate Dr. Kevin M. Johnson

Dr. Kevin M. Johnson's Ratings

The best fertility clinic that I ever dealt with. They care about their patients as much they care for themselves. They are straightforward. Always on time. When I had question, they were prepared and sweet about it. Always on call. I had an emergency during the evening. Jo called me while it was after hours. Totally caring staff. Very polite and straight-forward. Very understanding when it comes to the billing part. I didn't have my payment on hand, they were very helpful and understanding. The entire staff is awesome. I love each and everyone. Dr. Johnson and Dr. Khurram treat us like family. Jo is a sweetheart. I will miss her sweetness and casual chat about my condition. Sean awesome hard-worker. He is out magician. And the nurses and front desk ladies are totally sweet and friendly. I will miss them all...but until next time. :)

Submitted Jan. 15, 2012 | flag

My fiance and I have learned so much from our consultations. We are very well informed of all testing and procedures and every staff member has been so helpful in answering any questions that we have. I am very comfortable and feel safe here at Overlake. Everyone has been extremely helpful and understanding and so patient. The front desk seems very organized. They are great, especially Sammi. She has helped me with a lot of insurance questions and costs and is still very patient and willing to help!

Submitted Dec. 15, 2011 | flag

Our first IVF cycle was successful however the pregnancy was not healthy. The staff was wonderful towards us during that time. It really helped and is one of the main reasons why we have chosen to come back for another cycle. They made us feel important and it's the personal touches that count! I don't think there is a negative thing that I could say. The staff really helped us during a very stressful time. Allen really put his efforts in helping my husband. He was always available and even after our loss, sent us his condolences. It was a very nice gesture! My only complaint....the rooms are cold! Otherwise the office is beautiful! The organization & flow from start to end really worked for us. It helped to have a calendar as well as the support. There is no single person that I can pick out. ORH truly has a family/team working with the patient's best interests at heart!

Submitted Dec. 12, 2011 | flag

When we were first referred to Overlake Reproductive Health, It was the last place in the world I wanted to go. I was heartbroken that we were not able to get pregnant on our own and I font know anyone who wants to have to go to a fertility clinic. But from the moment we walked in the door, we know we were someplace special. How special, though, we had yet to discover. We could tell right away that we were in good knowledgeable, professional hands. However, we had no idea how caring, sincere, gentle, and friendly all the staff would be. Soon, ORH became our “home away from home” and in an odd way I looked forward to my weekly (and sometimes daily!) visits. I was provided such a great sense of security and support by the entire team. ORH went from a place we hoped to never have to visit to a place that we found difficult to say goodbye to. Although, of course, we were happy to be leaving having achieved what we set out for in the first place – the start of our growing family.

Submitted Nov. 28, 2011 | flag

The team here is, by far, the most professional I have encountered in my work with a total of four fertility clinics, two in Portland, OR and one other in Seattle. The entire team is fabulous about education and communication. Every member of the team from front desk to finance to lab to medical assistant, nurse practitioner and physician has made me feel as if I am the most important patient they have. They respond very timely and I feel confident that I have been heard and addressed as an individual and treated with respect. I am always greeted by name, asked how I am doing on that day and seen promptly. It's wonderful to have a staff that remembers details, like the baby's intended name, and seems genuinely happy in their roles for the clinic. It was great to have them folks track down the billing error from the genetics lab and handle the conversation for me; they are doing a great job. I can't seem enough positive about the entire team.

Submitted Nov. 14, 2011 | flag

I should have reviewed this site before going to this doctor. Our experience has been very much like the other reviews. This is the worst run Doctor's office I have ever been a patient of. The staff is immature and there seems to be no clear leadership. We get bills with no clear explanation of what they are for. The doctors seem to be knowledgeable but don't be fooled by them. They are out to run a business and will put you through costly and unnecessary tests to keep them going. Go somewhere else.

Submitted Sept. 21, 2011 | flag

No work ethics with doc or staff. tell prices far beyond what he eventually charges you. they will not even give you your own records without charging huge amount. Doc will make you do all tests on the earth without being able to explain why. Bill disputes will become part of your life till you are with this doc.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2010 | flag

Do not go to this clinic. They are overpriced and charge twice the normal amount. I was charged tests which were not required by Dr Khurram Dr Johnson's partner. He could not make up his mind and each scan was done 2-3 times over resulting in us maxing out insurance and ending up paying from our pockets.

Submitted July 26, 2010 | flag

This office is poorly run,from snotty and stupid front offce staff (Dr. Johnson's office mgr is his wife and is poor at returning phone calls) I went to him for IVF, 1ST one failed, second one I had paid for in full prior to treatment and didn't want to go with him again I asked for a refund, they were very slow to refund the money and didn't do it in one check, instead checks would show up in rather odd amounts and they took a long time to do the refund , nurse Jo is very cold, always rushed rather snotty, when they drew blood they would not wash hands or wear gloves. I requested my records and so far they have not sent them, they tell my new Dr. that Dr.J. must sign off each one, they missed my appointment with the new DR. they had enough time to send ALL paper work. Overall I would not reccomed this office.

Submitted Feb. 2, 2009 | flag

Most of the staff are very young, inexperienced, and immature. It's often difficult to reach them by phone, so if you have an emergency or just want to pay a bill, you have to leave a message but they don't always return your call. When leaving, if you forget to pay, they come chase you down, coming around the desk and into the lobby, as opposed to just sending a bill. It's a poorly managed clinic. Go to Pacific NW Fertility instead. The difference is night and day, and Pacific NW are absolutely wonderful with many mature professional staff and physicians and all visits are priced reasonably where Dr. Johnson's prices, especially the visits with him are four times what they cost at PNW. I guess he thinks he's worth it but his staff and service most definitely aren't. They're horrible. Many leave his clinic for Pacific NW. Also, if you need a donor egg, Dr. Johnson's clinic has about 12 donors to choose from (one black donor only), as compared to 90+ total for Pacific NW.

Submitted Nov. 1, 2008 | flag