Dr. Dana E. Hawkins

Rate Dr. Dana E. Hawkins

Dr. Dana E. Hawkins's Ratings

She hears me. She has true empathy. Most don't I had an expensive PPO for years just so I could keep her as my PCP.

Submitted June 8, 2014 | flag

Dr. Hawkins is the greatest! She's very knowledgable and kind. I recommend her to anyone, especially if you have young children.

Submitted July 11, 2009 | flag

She is fantastic. I feel like she listens to what I have to say. She also considers herself a scientist and looks at medicine as a scientific endeavor. She will say let us try this. She will do the tests necessary to get the most information possible. She also uses modern digitized records that she can bring up at any time.

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag

This doctor is helpful, sympathetic and listens. She is proactive, but also works with patients. She is super knowledgable and kind--what doctors should be. Out of all the average, bad, and horrid doctors, specialists and others, this doctor stands out as being a superb doctor and human being.

Submitted April 4, 2007 | flag