Dr. Dana E. Hawkins

Grad. Year: 2000

Answers Email: N
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Dana E. Hawkins has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: I need to know shes speak spanish?    Email me    Answer it

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5544725
08/06/14 3 4 5 5 She hears me. She has true empathy. Most don't I had an expensive PPO for years just so I could keep her as my PCP.
Insurance: United Healthcare
Paid (or co-pay): $20
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Dana" to "Dana E."
RID: 934180
11/07/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Hawkins is the greatest! She's very knowledgable and kind. I recommend her to anyone, especially if you have young children.  Respond
RID: 812699
04/03/09 4 4 5 5 She is fantastic. I feel like she listens to what I have to say. She also considers herself a scientist and looks at medicine as a scientific endeavor. She will say let us try this. She will do the tests necessary to get the most information possible. She also uses modern digitized records that she can bring up at any time.
Insurance: HealthPartners
RID: 259369
04/04/07 5 5 5 This doctor is helpful, sympathetic and listens. She is proactive, but also works with patients. She is super knowledgable and kind--what doctors should be. Out of all the average, bad, and horrid doctors, specialists and others, this doctor stands out as being a superb doctor and human being.
Insurance: United Healthcare