Rate Dr. Ellen Giesbrecht

Dr. Ellen Giesbrecht's Ratings

I love Dr. Gisbrecht. She is friendly, patient, and knowledgeable. I especially appreciated the fact that she came by to visit me after my baby was borne to just say hi, even when she has already worked for a long day that day. The only thing was that she was not always in the office -- she had projects that she needed to work on in the hospital so of the visits that I went I don't always see her. Yet whenever I saw her, she always greeted me with a nice, warm smile. Her staff was ok and it wasn't too long a wait to see Dr. Gisbrecht compare to the previou OB I had. If I ever get pregnant again, I will go for Dr. Gisbrecht for sure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1199210].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

What a wonderful and knowledgeable doctor. Dr. Giesbrecht takes her time to answer questions and she is very patient. I would recommend her to anyone! The only problem is her relatively clueless and disorganized staff who make all sort of small but worrisome errors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1199209].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2013

I LOVE DR. ELLEN GIESBRECHT SHE IS THE BEST GYNE DOCTOR TO HAVE. SHE DELIVERED MY BABY BOY IN JUNE 2010 AND MADE MY PREGNACY SO EASY. IF I HAVE ANOTHER BABY I WILL DEFINITELY BE HER PATIENT. LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING ME THROUGH THE HARD TIMES THANK YOU FOR BEING A GREAT OBGYN. LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND THINK OF YOU ALL THE TIME.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1199208].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2012

very helpful to us,even its our first time to meet her.we feel very comfortable and act very quickly when my wife had her Emerg.C-section and help and support our baby when she had to under go surger. well done and thank you very much for all your help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1199207].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2010

Dr. Giesbrict was my doctor for both my pregnancies. She gets straight to the point in appointments-which is a good thing- and is helpful and kind. Very knowledgable. She delivered my second baby and was amazing. She made me comfortable the entire nine months and throughout the delivery. I would recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1199206].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2010

Dr. G helped my wife with a very complicated delivery. Always put the care of my wife and baby as her top priority. When she was around felt very comfortable that everything was going to be OK. It is obvious that she is very well respected at the hospital as ALL the staff follow her orders concisely.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1199205].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2010

Dr Giesbrecht helped in the delivery of our third baby. She was attentive, kind, astute to the issues and even appropriately funny - My husband and I could not have had a better OBGYN. I wish I had had her for all our labours !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1199204].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2010

I met Dr. Giesbrecht at Children's Hospital when my 10 year old required gyno care. She was very gentle and reassuring while providing detailed information about my daughter's condition and how to resolve it. The best part was that when we visited for a follow up visit 2 months later she remembered details about where we had dined out and the hotel we had stayed at during our first visit (we are travelling about 7 hours each way to children's hospital and I've made a big effort to have some fun with my daughter during our visits) despite the fact that she must see so many patients. I look forward to our next visit in a couple months and am eternally grateful for her kind but matter-of-fact demeanor with my daughter.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1199203].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2010

I started going to her whe I was 16 and Im 21 now,shes always does her best to make me feel comfortable every time.And I find her very helpful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1199202].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2010

Shes the best!!! She listens to me and my concerns. She has the latest hi-tech equipment. I saw her through my pregnancy, but not during the delivery. Which is fine as I trusted in all her fellow doctors. A great choice!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1199201].votes_count ]]