Dr. Henry Koo

Rate Dr. Henry Koo

Dr. Henry Koo's Ratings

Repaired my shoulder and it works great. To bad he has to take some of the blame for the emergency department at General & Marine hospital.

Submitted April 25, 2013 | flag

Dr. Koo has performed 3 surgeries on different members of my family. He is not only knowledgeable, but in my opinion also very wise in choosing the methods and procedures that he uses. I have absolute confidence in his abilities as a surgeon. One family member had an ACL replacement. At the time we were told by several different friends that we could be referred to their Drs. who had worked extensively with Olympic Athletes and NBA players. We chose to stick with Dr. Koo as our first experience with him left us believing he is probably as good if not better than many high profile Drs. All three surgeries went extremely well. Dr. Koo was always willing to take the time to answer our questions and explain his procedures. He was always friendly and made us feel very comfortable. My family and I are very grateful to have such a phenomenal surgeon available in this area.

Submitted March 1, 2012 | flag

Dr.Koo is a miracle worker. He repaired a surgery that another doctor messed up on. He was caring compassionate and understanding. He went out of his way to insure I was looked after, knowing what I went though with the other dr. If it wasnt for dr.Koo I would not be walking because of the other dr. Im walking and doing alot better

Submitted Feb. 27, 2012 | flag

I broke my leg skiing and Dr Koo was amazing in fixing my leg and very calming to me. He was extremely pleasant and listened to all my concerns. I just had a second surgery to remove hardware and my leg feels lighter already.

Submitted Feb. 10, 2012 | flag

Rotator Cuff surgery in 2010. Caring, helpful, polite, will request again if need be!

Submitted Jan. 2, 2012 | flag

Best experience I have ever had with a doctor or a surgeon. Explained options and prcedure thoroughly and did great work.

Submitted Oct. 19, 2011 | flag

Dr. Koo quite literally saved my life. After being admitted to hospital following a traumatic accident, I met Dr. Koo. He was calm, honest and direct. Two surgeries were required and were performed successfully under difficult circumstances. Extremely helpful staff in recovery. Very cleanly conditions (esp. after appauling conditions at a rehab in toronto). Don't feel comfortable seeing anyone else. His advise was bang on the money and his precision in surgery is always mentioned by other surgeons I have had to see for follow-up.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2011 | flag

This past summer (2010) I severely injured my leg, tearing off most of the skin from my lower thigh to my mid calf. Dr. Koo performed the surgery that day, and another one about a month later. He was excellent and my leg is now almost fully healed. I saw him nearly every week for several months after the injury and he was always very helpful and knowledgeable. I feel very fortunate that he was on call the day of my injury. He was always very calm and friendly, and helped put me at ease through a very traumatic experience. I had to drive nearly 2 hours to see him each time, but didn't mind at all because I only trusted him with my injury. I would definitely go to him again and highly recommend him.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2011 | flag

VERY GOOD AND CARING SURGEON. TOOK THE TIME TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING TO ME BEFORE SURGERY AND EXPLAINED THE METHODOLLOGY HOW PINS A INSTALLED FOR A BROKEN HIP. IF I HAVE ANOTHER INJURY HE WILL BE THE DOCTOR I WOULD TURN TO.

Submitted Nov. 25, 2010 | flag

Dr. Koo is the best surgeon around. He is the only doctor we would go to for help. I just had knee surgery with him and I am walking only a few days later. We love Doctor Koo! Thanks!

Submitted Aug. 10, 2010 | flag