Rate Dr. Anthony E. Webber

Dr. Anthony E. Webber's Ratings

From Dr.A.Webber evaluation report "X-ray today show an undisplaced fracture of the distal radius". From same day Radiology Report"Mildly-displaced transverse fracture of the distal radius,..There is a tiny avulsion fracture of the ulnar styloid process." Dr. Webber could not diagnosed my injury and as a result did not fix dislocation of distal radius. He put on my hand a very heavy shaking cast which also covered 1/3 of my thumb finger. After his treatment I have an atrophy of my muscles, my arm wrist area deformed,painful,swollen and has very limited motion. I am suffering for 6 months. Dr. Webber does not have any an idea how treat wrist injury.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2444971].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

Dr. Webber has done both of my hips. He has an excellent bedside manner and his work is tops. I would send anybody to him. He is wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1200846].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2014

Excellent M.D., he fixed child's hip dysplasia at birth and has taken care of other child's scoliosis very effectively.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1200845].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2008

The most insensitive doctor on the face of the earth. Does not care about patient feelings. Seems to think that the patient should have any say in his/her treatment. Does not understand nor does he CARE about the patient's emotional health or reaction to treatment. Has a "tough luck, this is how it is" attitude. Terrible doctor. Would not reccomend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1200844].votes_count ]]