Rate Dr. Anthony E. Webber

Dr. Anthony E. Webber's Ratings

From Dr.A.Webber evaluation report "X-ray today show an undisplaced fracture of the distal radius". From same day Radiology Report"Mildly-displaced transverse fracture of the distal radius,..There is a tiny avulsion fracture of the ulnar styloid process." Dr. Webber could not diagnosed my injury and as a result did not fix dislocation of distal radius. He put on my hand a very heavy shaking cast which also covered 1/3 of my thumb finger. After his treatment I have an atrophy of my muscles, my arm wrist area deformed,painful,swollen and has very limited motion. I am suffering for 6 months. Dr. Webber does not have any an idea how treat wrist injury.

Submitted May 8, 2014 | flag

Dr. Webber has done both of my hips. He has an excellent bedside manner and his work is tops. I would send anybody to him. He is wonderful.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2014 | flag

Excellent M.D., he fixed child's hip dysplasia at birth and has taken care of other child's scoliosis very effectively.

Submitted March 15, 2008 | flag

The most insensitive doctor on the face of the earth. Does not care about patient feelings. Seems to think that the patient should have any say in his/her treatment. Does not understand nor does he CARE about the patient's emotional health or reaction to treatment. Has a "tough luck, this is how it is" attitude. Terrible doctor. Would not reccomend him to anyone.

Submitted April 3, 2007 | flag