Rate Dr. Ronda Gaiser

Dr. Ronda Gaiser's Ratings

Waited over an hour for our first visit. The staff did not tell us what was going until I had to ask.

Submitted July 30, 2014 | flag

Dr. Gaiser as far as I am concerned is the Best. I had the same Doctor for 21 years he delivered my one and only child and I thought the world of this man never in a million years did I think I would ever change. I had some issues come up about a Hysterectomy I went to her for a 2nd opinion when I got home I had all my records transferred to her and she did the complete hysterectomy. She has a way of making you feel so Comfortable and that she really Cares. She is a Great asset to the practice. Thanks for all you do Rebecca Jacob

Submitted Jan. 30, 2014 | flag

She is always so happy and outgoing! She makes me feel like I'm her only patient as well. I've been going to her for close to 5 years and have delivered two healthy babies with her after two very difficult pregnancies. She is always so intuned and helpful with every obstacle I've had. She truly seems to love her job and care about her patients.

Submitted Dec. 12, 2013 | flag

I had an Ectopic pregnancy, Dr.Gaiser after many Ultrasounds that showed blood in my stomach did nothing. I repeatedly called the office complaining of pain and was told to take Advil. After 2 weeks I went to the ER for a 2nd time and had to have Emergency surgery to remove blood, my ovary and fallopian tube. After following up with her she made me feel like my problem was not important. I would not recommend Dr. Gaiser I feel she mishandled my medical care.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2012 | flag

Dr. Gaiser is always cheerful and smiling even when I know she must be exhausted. I don't know how she does it. She is awesome.

Submitted Sept. 4, 2012 | flag

Dr. Gaiser is such a caring doctor. She just has a genuine concern for her patients. She always made me feel like I was the only patient she had. I was hospitalized during my pregnancy and she came to the hospital several times a week to check on me and I just thought that was wonderful. HIGHLY recommend her to everyone!!!

Submitted Jan. 12, 2012 | flag

Absolutely wonderful! She is one of the best doctors I have seen.

Submitted May 26, 2011 | flag

I LOVE Dr Gaiser! She is truly a wonderful Doctor and person. Bedside manner is outstanding, and she treated me for free when I had a miscarriage because she knew my insurance didn't cover it. I didn't even know she was doing it till I asked! Love her :)

Submitted March 17, 2011 | flag

Dr. Gaiser is so compassionate, and willing to really work to find the cause of your gynocologic issue. She is an angel! She collaborates with doctors of other specialties to find the root of your health issues even when they expand out of gynocology. She even sent me a letter of encouragement when I was diagnosed with a chronic pain disorder. She has made a true difference in my life.

Submitted March 5, 2011 | flag

I love her, she is very professional and makes you feel comfortable, no matter what your situation might be. I referred a family member to her and they love her as well. I could not imagine going to anyone else because to me there is not another OBGYN better than Dr. Ronda Gaiser.

Submitted June 22, 2010 | flag