Rate Dr. Scott Shulman

Dr. Scott Shulman's Ratings

After years of being a spiritual lab rat, I have found a specialist willing to treat me and follow me for the rest of my life. His office had all appts. and tests set up within three days and all four visits and procedures being done in less than a month. Excellent bedside manner, patient, and thorough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2698870].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

Great knowledgeable Dr, with great bedside manners. Puts you at ease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2688414].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2015

Dr. Shulman is the best in his field! I have been his patient for 2 years now. Without him I would probably still be suffering with crohns alone. He and his staff are top notch, kind and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2606161].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

I believe Dr Shulman saved my life! He is very compassionate and understanding.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2445057].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

Dr. Shulman was great! I have been having issues for 2 years. While another doctor wanted me to see a dietition... he is actually going to help my problem and monitor and willing to help. He is is very hard to get in to see but that is because he is good at what he does and he is worth the wait!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1203553].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

Husband has seen him twice for colonoscopy.... husband had been putting it off for years until I mentioned Dr.S. puts you to sleep for the test. Dr.S. removed a pre cancerous polyp and quite a few non cancerous ones. Please don't put off having this test. The preparation is horrible, but i'ts the same with any colonoscopy with any doctor. Also, mention to your GP if any other family members have had bowel cancer, then when making the appointment you may be seen before someone just having a routine test?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1203552].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2012

Great doctor, had upper and lower G.I. problems all my life, he's the only one who has treated me with any success. Only thing I can criticize is he won't give you bad news, or he sugar coats it until it hurts. Only G.I. specialist in northern Ontario, almost impossible to get in to see.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1203551].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2011

Dr. Shulman is a fantastic doctor. When I was sick in the hospital he saw me and instantly put me at ease.He listens to what his patients have to say, he's extremely knowledgeable, and better yet he actually wants to help you without rushing you in and out of the office. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1203550].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2011

NOT VERY INFORMATIVE CONCERNING QUESTIONS RELATED TO ILLNESS, HAS NO INTEREST IN SEEING HIS PATIENT AND DOING FOLLOW UP IN HOSPITAL

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1203549].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 19, 2010

very good doctor, very helpful, punctual and knowledgeable. high;y recommended

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1203548].votes_count ]]