Rate Dr. Scott Shulman

Dr. Scott Shulman's Ratings

I believe Dr Shulman saved my life! He is very compassionate and understanding.

Submitted April 25, 2014 | flag

Dr. Shulman was great! I have been having issues for 2 years. While another doctor wanted me to see a dietition... he is actually going to help my problem and monitor and willing to help. He is is very hard to get in to see but that is because he is good at what he does and he is worth the wait!

Submitted April 3, 2013 | flag

Husband has seen him twice for colonoscopy.... husband had been putting it off for years until I mentioned Dr.S. puts you to sleep for the test. Dr.S. removed a pre cancerous polyp and quite a few non cancerous ones. Please don't put off having this test. The preparation is horrible, but i'ts the same with any colonoscopy with any doctor. Also, mention to your GP if any other family members have had bowel cancer, then when making the appointment you may be seen before someone just having a routine test?

Submitted Aug. 14, 2012 | flag

Great doctor, had upper and lower G.I. problems all my life, he's the only one who has treated me with any success. Only thing I can criticize is he won't give you bad news, or he sugar coats it until it hurts. Only G.I. specialist in northern Ontario, almost impossible to get in to see.

Submitted March 26, 2011 | flag

Dr. Shulman is a fantastic doctor. When I was sick in the hospital he saw me and instantly put me at ease.He listens to what his patients have to say, he's extremely knowledgeable, and better yet he actually wants to help you without rushing you in and out of the office. :)

Submitted Feb. 9, 2011 | flag

NOT VERY INFORMATIVE CONCERNING QUESTIONS RELATED TO ILLNESS, HAS NO INTEREST IN SEEING HIS PATIENT AND DOING FOLLOW UP IN HOSPITAL

Submitted Nov. 19, 2010 | flag

very good doctor, very helpful, punctual and knowledgeable. high;y recommended

Submitted June 3, 2010 | flag

DR. Shulman is a very nice man. He take sthe time with you to answer any questions or concerns you may have. He has done alot for me since I have seen him. I was with another dr. for years who just kept doing the same thing over and over and it was not working. We are very lucky to have a DR. like him in North Bay

Submitted Feb. 15, 2010 | flag

Please don't be afraid to get a colonoscopy with Dr.Shulman. He is very informed, takes an interest in everything you have to say and is very pleasant. When he does the colonoscopy he gives sedation - I slept right through it....the nurses on the ward were so very nice and caring: this is such an important test - worth waiting for. North Bay is fortunate to have a Gastroenterologist.

Submitted Nov. 6, 2008 | flag

Great doctor. Takes time to sit, talk and answer questions. Very gentle. Can get an apointment really quickly.

Submitted June 21, 2007 | flag