Rate Dr. Robert Singh

Dr. Robert Singh's Ratings

Dr. Bob is one of the kindest most caring Doctors I have ever known. I would never have another. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking.

Submitted July 13, 2011 | flag

Dr. Singh is a remarkable doctor: personable, professional, knowledgable, friendly, and extremely passionate. I recommend him frequently.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2010 | flag

A Doctor that listens to his patiants to make sure they get the proper care.

Submitted Nov. 19, 2010 | flag

Excellent Doctor, very nice, knowledgable and understanding. Cannot think of anything I'd complain about. Highly recommend.

Submitted July 27, 2010 | flag

HES A VERY KIND DOCTOR I HAVE A AUSTIC SON AND HE IS VERY GOOD WIYH HIM MY SON DOESNT LIKE TO MANY DOCTORS SO WHEN HE TRUST THEM SO DO I HE GIVES YOU AS MUCHJ TIME AS YOU NEED.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2010 | flag

this is the best doctor i have ever been to. the quality of care is excellent. a doctor who actually cares about his patients! highly recommend!

Submitted April 27, 2009 | flag

Dr. Bob Singh is truly remarkable and one of the few remaining Dr.'s who takes the time to actually sit and get to know those who he takes care of. I would recommend him to anyone who is seeking a Dr. who will actually take the time to treat each and everyone with the same compassion, and understanding will providing the best possible care.

Submitted Oct. 8, 2008 | flag

LOVE HIM! He's such a sweetheart. We need more doctors like Dr. Singh

Submitted July 21, 2007 | flag

Failed to listen to heart when chief complaint was irregular heart beat.

Submitted July 14, 2007 | flag

THE BEST GENERAL PRACTICE DOCTOR EVER ALIVE! HE IS SO KIND AND HELPFUL I WISH WE HAD NOTHING BUT DR.SINGH'S EVERYWHERE. HE IS HONESTLY THE BEST DOCTOR EVER!!!!

Submitted April 2, 2007 | flag