Rate Dr. Paul Joza

Dr. Paul Joza's Ratings

I wish I could give Dr. Joza an even higher rating. No doctors I have seen compare to this humble and kind gentleman who is just brilliant. Thank you for being my doctor, Dr. Joza.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2578022].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

I was treated by Dr. Paul Joza back in 2997 and he treated me with compassion, care and dignity. Wonderful doctor he truly care about his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1207702].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2014

My Family feels so very blessed to have met Dr. Joza. His guenuine care for his patients and his warm and caring disposition was so very conforting to us while my father was a patient in ICU/CCU at BCH, from June to August 2013. We cannot thank him enough for his professionalism and the repect he gave my father and our family. Dr. Joza, you are an amazing man and an awesome doctor. Molto Grazie, The Cianciusi Family

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1207701].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2013

Firstly I want to thank him and his secretary Preet for accepting my family doctor Rodrigues refferal. My wife and I saw him for the first time yesterday in Brampton hospital Dec 11 2012 late afternoon. In my last 35 years since my teen, we have not come across a doctor like him. Diagnostics he comes with is amazing, as accurate as the new equipment in modern technology. He is so well mannered, experience, knowledgeable, caring passionate. He listens to you of your medical concerns and deals accordingly and does not sit in front of a monitor and keyboard like most of them nowadays. My wife and I were amazed. We both are heart patients. We have no words to express our feelings -overwhelmed. I hope he does not retire soon and we pray for him and his families health so can continue helping our community. Thanks to reviews, that's how we chose him for refferal. Doctors of his passion wins our confidence. Thank you Dr Joza for being our new cardiologist. God bless you. We are Js&Ms

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1207700].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2012

amazing caring doctor,and a true gentleman who takes his time to listen to his patients.He is very knowledgeable and he has a quality about him that can make a patient feel at ease as soon as you meet him.I feel very fortunate to have him as my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1207699].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

I have him as my heart specialist and his wife is our family doctor. What a great team. Both take the time to listen and make factual decisions. We visited his wife when their Lab was sick with cancer and in another appointment later on she said it had to be put down. She said as they had no pain killers in the house her husband spent the whole night on the tile floor comforting it. If he does that for his dog one can only imagine what he will do for you. They are both angels and a gift from God to Brampton. God Bless you both.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1207698].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2011

Dr. Joza is one of the finest Doctors I have ever encountered. My grandmother was in the ICU a few months ago and was not doing too good, but Dr. Joza did not give up and had even stayed late past his usual time to treat her and do everything he could. Like the other posts say, he had answered every question of mine and had spent a great deal of time talking to me and making me understand everything. Thank you Dr. Joza you truly are amazing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1207697].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2011

One of a kind, the finest doctor you will ever meet. Very knowledgeable, taking time to listen and going out of his way to determine what is wrong with his patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1207696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2010

Tina(Fumiliayo)& John- thank you so very much for all that you have done in my life, without you i wouldn't be alive today. may God bless you and may all your days be full of happiness. you are an amazing doctor, humble,kind and diligent.thank you once again, i appreciate all that you have done in my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1207695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2010

he saved my dads life on sunday..his quick thinking proves how valuable he is in our community...his honesty was strait forward...tks again dr.joza......the sapienza family

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1207694].votes_count ]]