You may also like

Rate Dr. Peter Skarsgard

Dr. Peter Skarsgard's Ratings

L was so lucky to have Dr.Peter Skarsgard for triple-By-pass surgery at 10 February 2015.He is the best.He is
high professional ,superb Cardiothoracic surgeon.Not too much like him in the world.
God Bless you doctor and will give you opportunity to save peoples lives

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2732683].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

I received a triple By-pass and a new aorta valve Last year.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2636458].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2014

I was fortunate to have Dr Peter Skarsgard as my Surgeon, even though I had never met him until just before the CABG at VGH in March 2014. He is a gifted, wonderful and caring doctor and my husband and I thank him with all our hearts for literally 'holding my heart' in his hands and giving me a new lease on life. He very patiently explained details to my husband and the post-op visit was very pleasant. God Bless you doctor and may you continue your wonderful work for many, many more years to come.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2445242].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

What can I say, Dr. Skarsgard is the best. His skills, knowledge, and the confidence he instilled in me before mitral valve repair were simply amazing. I won the lottery of life when he became my surgeon. What more can a man say! With the greatest of all respect thank you very, very much. Tim G

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1210909].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2012

Outstanding Surgeon! Repaired my Mitral valve and I have been able to return to a normal life. Inspired confidence during the pre-surgical visit and answered all of my questions in a thoughtful and caring manner. Was helpful to my GP in my post surgery recovery. If you have to have Heart Surgery, you are in the best of hands with this Dr.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1210908].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2012

Dr. Skarsgard is a consummate professional with superb technical skills. He is an extremely talented cardio thoracic surgeon who saved my husband's life. Simply put, Dr. Skarsgard is the best! My husband & I will forever be indebted to him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1210907].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2012

Dr. Skarsgard performed CABG surgery on me (3 bypasses) in March 2011. When my wife and I met with him in January, he was polite, communicative, informative, thoughtful and helpful. The surgery seems to have been a success. I have only good things to say about Dr. Skarsgard.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1210906].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

I must be the odd man out. I had mitral valve surgery in 2007 twice within 10 days. I am ok now but had a tough time recovering. I wasn't very impressed with the staff at vgh either. I guess it was just bad luck for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1210905].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2010

Dr Skarsgard performed a mitral valve repair for me in August 2010. Both my wife and I found that he instilled tremendous confidence during our meetings with him, he is an excellent communicator, and the results of his surgery were excellent.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1210904].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2010

from aziz to dr skarsgard you are the best thank you you saved my life i owe you my life god bless you mitral valve surgery you are the most important person i met in my life

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1210903].votes_count ]]