Rate Dr. Jehad E. Saliba

Dr. Jehad E. Saliba's Ratings

Dr Saliba is a compasionate Dr. One time I was sick and didnt have money to pay my co-pay and he still saw me. I was very nervous (and he saw it) So he made a joke which made me smile and ease the tension. I went into the office scared and nervous but I left happy and confident. He personally called the pharmacist to plan my treatment. He is also very soothing to the eye :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1212499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

One of the nicest Dr.'s I know. Always makes time for his patients and has a wonderful bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1212498].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

worst doctor ever. way overbooks and has no time for his patients. very uncaring

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1212497].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

Dr.Saliba is a great doctor and not expenisve at all. You can see that he is not in it for the money. He paid attention and helped with all my questions. His staff is polite and helpful. They even found the best pharamacy where I can get my medication for cheaper. I am very pleased with this office. I would recommend everyone to go see dr. saliba.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1212496].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2011

The staff is very attentive!!! Polite and well mannered.. offer help with all our medical issues. Dr. saliba is one of the best dr. pays attention and has great bed side manner.. I send everyone I know to him..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1212495].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

Appointment times are never accurate; (EX; 2;30pm appt. doesn't get seen till 3~4pm.)The staff is friendly, active, and polite. The Doctor seems rushed and not focused. Overall he is very intelligent but is intimidating and overly confident(in a bad way).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1212494].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

Dr.Saliba is very friendly, I feel very good taking to him about any of my healthy problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1212493].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2011

Professional doctor and very helpful. I'm very happy with my doctor and I'm thankful I went to him for help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1212492].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2010

This doctor cure my aun, and I am very thankfull for that. Good bless him always

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1212491].votes_count ]]