Dr. Peter Boris Dent

Dr. Peter Boris Dent

Rate Dr. Peter Boris Dent

Dr. Peter Boris Dent's Ratings

I saw him when I was around the age of 12 for chronic and severe joint pain that my GP had been unable to diagnose. He proceeded to tell my father and I that there was absolutely nothing wrong with me and that I had been making it all up for attention. After seeing another doctor I was diagnosed with psoriatic arthritis. Needless to say I would not recommend Dr. Dent to anyone, especially not to a child as that experience was terrible.

Submitted April 10, 2014 | flag

I am very thankful to have my daughter under Dr. Dent's care. We have been with him for the last 2 1/2 years. He is very thorough, always includes her in the discussion, and is very up front about everything. We have to drive over three hours one way for our visits, and we were offered the option to change to the new Pediatric Rheumatologist that started in London, which would cut our commute by over an hour and we turned it down. We feel we have the best doctor caring for our daughter. Thank you Dr. Dent!

Submitted Aug. 12, 2012 | flag

I was fortunate enough to be seen under Dr. Dents care throughout my late childhood and teenage years. Because of him, I am now living a completely 'functional' and 'normal' life that at one point I never thought possible. To him, I owe my greatest thanks.

Submitted July 10, 2012 | flag

He is a horrible doctor , he made my 16 year old cry and ur interfeering with her care and treatment ! Do you like to see her in pain!!!!!!!!! Thumbs down, ur dealing with children you cannot treat children like that especially stepping on someone elses diagnosis and because ur ego is so big that you didn't find the diagnosis you tell her and her doctors there's nothing wrong with her

Submitted June 7, 2012 | flag

Been to the others, they do not compare to Dr. Dent.

Submitted April 30, 2008 | flag

A truly great doctor! My first rheumatologist, and my favourite - he was my inspiration to become a health care professional myself!

Submitted Nov. 21, 2007 | flag

Dr. Dent has been my daughter's doctor for over 4 years now and she loves him. He is very thorough and when he is unsure, will get a second opinion. He always treats her with respect and includes her with all of the discussions regarding her care. We think is assistant Jan is tops as well!!

Submitted May 29, 2007 | flag

Dr. Dent has a very comforting personality. I am glad that he is in charge of my daughters care

Submitted April 17, 2007 | flag