Dr. Brian Feldman

Rate Dr. Brian Feldman

Dr. Brian Feldman's Ratings

I am a patient at this office and so are my children. I have had a good experience with the doctor. However the support staff is TERRIBLE.

A few weeks ago I was at Costco and I wanted to purchase contact lenses. They wouldn't allow me to do so without a prescription so I called the doctors office to request they send it to me. The person on the phone wasn't very helpful and when I asked if she would be able to do it in the next hour her response was " I am with other people so I doubt it.." It was never sent.

Yesterday I called again to obtain my prescription and I mentioned that I called previously and the girl said she had no record of that. Although I provided my name and phone number it took sometime to find my records. She had changed computers.
Once she found my records she said she would send and before we hung up I asked her to confirm that this would be all that I required for me contact order. She then started speaking with someone else in the background. Put me hold and then another person came on the line.

This woman proceeded to tell me because the last time that I had been in to see the doctor I hadn't informed them of the contacts I preferred that she wasn't able to give me my prescription. I explained that I had select my preferred brand from the choices provided and ordered contacts from an online source. I said what I thought the measurements were and she laughed at me and mocked... Oasis don't come in 8.3 only 8.4...We went back and forth a few more minutes where she continued to say rude things to me and speak in a condescending tone.

Anyhow in the end I didn't get my contact prescription.

I've made an appointment with another doctor and WILL never go there again. Terrible, condescending staff. NO thank you!

Hope that doctors read these reviews and adjust their practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2543203].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

I paid $140.00 for a routine eye exam that took 15 minutes to complete. I don't agree that he is thorough as he had the door open during my exam, was hurrying me along to decide which series of lens combinations worked best for me. I was not impressed at all and will not be returning for my bi-yearly exam. There are plenty of Optometrists out there that are good if not better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1215863].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2013

This doctor was defensive when he did not catch a serious bilateral eye infection that I had for a month. I had three differing opinions and he could not take this as a learning opportunity. Staff ordered in my frames and sold them to another client. Reordered in the wrong frames again. Too much hassle.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1215862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2012

Dr. Feldman was too distracted having a conversation with another patient to pay much attention to me. He recommended eyeglass frames and when I said I didn't like them, he practically ripped them off my head, catching them in my hair painfully. He didn't apologize. He struck me as arrogant and egotistical. I would never go back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1215861].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

He's a very good optometrist. In fact, he caught something that led me to be hospitalized for five straight days. Moreover, something that other doctors should have caught. He is obviously very through and asks questions, as well as listens to patients. In my case, he called me personally on at my home and cell to follow up, showing concern and interest in my health. Rarely does a doctor do that, and it put a personal and human touch to his diagnosis. He gets positive marks from me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1215860].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Feldman for over 20 years and have found him to be the best health-care provider I have ever met. He is thorough, has a great staff and always a great attitude.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1215859].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2011

Dr Feldman is a very good Optometrist. However his manner is a bit off putting. He says some very unappropriate things. I've been going to him for about 20 years. This behaviour seems to have been just in the last 5 or 6 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1215858].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2010

GREAT DICTOR, DR. FELDMAN HAS DISCOVERED PROBLEMS WITH MY EYES THAT MY OTHER OPTOMETRIST HADEN'T. I HAE BEEN A PATIENT FOR 15 YEARS AND HAVE RECOMMENDED HIM TOO MANY OTHER HAPPY PATIENTS!!!!! nina neal

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1215857].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Feldman for several years. On every visit I have found him extremely professional and knowledgeable. Also his staff is very helpful in assisting me with choosing and purchasing glasses.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1215856].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2007

somewhat overbearing with an inflamed ego.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1215855].votes_count ]]