Dr. Brian Feldman

Rate Dr. Brian Feldman

Dr. Brian Feldman's Ratings

I paid $140.00 for a routine eye exam that took 15 minutes to complete. I don't agree that he is thorough as he had the door open during my exam, was hurrying me along to decide which series of lens combinations worked best for me. I was not impressed at all and will not be returning for my bi-yearly exam. There are plenty of Optometrists out there that are good if not better.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2013 | flag

This doctor was defensive when he did not catch a serious bilateral eye infection that I had for a month. I had three differing opinions and he could not take this as a learning opportunity. Staff ordered in my frames and sold them to another client. Reordered in the wrong frames again. Too much hassle.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2012 | flag

Dr. Feldman was too distracted having a conversation with another patient to pay much attention to me. He recommended eyeglass frames and when I said I didn't like them, he practically ripped them off my head, catching them in my hair painfully. He didn't apologize. He struck me as arrogant and egotistical. I would never go back.

Submitted April 26, 2012 | flag

He's a very good optometrist. In fact, he caught something that led me to be hospitalized for five straight days. Moreover, something that other doctors should have caught. He is obviously very through and asks questions, as well as listens to patients. In my case, he called me personally on at my home and cell to follow up, showing concern and interest in my health. Rarely does a doctor do that, and it put a personal and human touch to his diagnosis. He gets positive marks from me.

Submitted June 27, 2011 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Feldman for over 20 years and have found him to be the best health-care provider I have ever met. He is thorough, has a great staff and always a great attitude.

Submitted Jan. 5, 2011 | flag

Dr Feldman is a very good Optometrist. However his manner is a bit off putting. He says some very unappropriate things. I've been going to him for about 20 years. This behaviour seems to have been just in the last 5 or 6 years.

Submitted July 12, 2010 | flag

GREAT DICTOR, DR. FELDMAN HAS DISCOVERED PROBLEMS WITH MY EYES THAT MY OTHER OPTOMETRIST HADEN'T. I HAE BEEN A PATIENT FOR 15 YEARS AND HAVE RECOMMENDED HIM TOO MANY OTHER HAPPY PATIENTS!!!!! nina neal

Submitted March 9, 2010 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Feldman for several years. On every visit I have found him extremely professional and knowledgeable. Also his staff is very helpful in assisting me with choosing and purchasing glasses.

Submitted May 28, 2007 | flag

somewhat overbearing with an inflamed ego.

Submitted April 20, 2007 | flag

Dr.Feldman has been my Optometrist for about ten years. He was recommended to me by my previous GP and my current GP is also one of his patients, so he must be ok. He's certainly not out to make a quick buck: I've now had four or five examinations from him and am still just on drugstore reading glasses. Dr. Feldman is very professional and thorough and his office staff are pleasant to deal with.

Submitted March 30, 2007 | flag