Dr. Van T. Le

Rate Dr. Van T. Le

Dr. Van T. Le's Ratings

We have had to practically beg Dr Van Le's office for assistance in getting completed forms for my Mother to be able to enter a nursing home. One of his staff, who says she's a nurse, outright lied and gave fraudulent information to a professional nurse who was helping our family get everything together. The professional nurse knew that the information Dr Van Le's "nurse" was giving out was inaccurate and a downright lie concerning tainted tuberculin vaccine and she told her so. At that point, the "nurse" in Dr. Le's office hung up the telephone. This was absurdly unprofessional and I'm hoping that the professional nurse really follows through by reporting Dr Le's office to the State Board of Nursing.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2014 | flag

Dr.Le has been my Doctor for manys years. He is always pleasant,very through and if a problem arises that he is concerned about he will always recommend you to see a specialist. I know when I go for a visit he makes sure i have my presciptions, needed testing to be done and always have follows up for my blood work. I would recommend Dr. Van Le to anyone who wants a caring and patient and kind Doctor.

Submitted May 31, 2008 | flag