Rate Dr. Tammy Williams

Dr. Tammy Williams's Ratings

This is the worst Dr i have ever met..please do not see this woman...she is very narcisistic as SHE DOES NOT LISTEN period...wrote my information wrong..dates wrong etc..can't even work her computer or remember her pass word. My test results were not normal and she said they were fine. Compared me to a cancer patient...i don't even have cancer and her reference towards a problem was ridiculous. Everytime i have had the misfortune of dealing with her she comes in the room completley scattered ALWAYS, wtf is this Dr on? She has screwed up on close to everything and acts like shes doing me a favour when i ask for my records and information in regards to tests...shes so obtuse..everytime i leave in a negative mood, her vibe is so wrong to me and can't wait to be rid of her. She is not a Dr..just an idiot. PLEASE do not trust your health with this person..or you will never be well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2584716].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

Today I visited the walk-in clinic located inside Driftwood mall, and was met with Tammy. She politely apologized for the wait(it wasnt very long)which was nice. I told her Id like a refill of Clonazepam as the last walkin clinic dr I saw (inside Walmart)thought it was in my best interest to put me on this rather than the Lorazepam that my family doctor had prescribed me. Doctor Tammy Williams attitude flipped she told me that Im too young(21)to be taking benzos(personal opinion)she told me she would give me Lorazepam because thats what my family doctor put me on. I said but doc, Id really rather the current drug. She told me walkin drs shouldnt change reg docs plans (another personal opinion) she closed the prescription window on her computer, turned to me and said "then youre getting nothing." fine I'll take Lorazepam I said. I took that rx to the Walmart walkin, explained how Tammy treated me, and was so kindly given Clonazepam. I'm going full sexist here: female drs OFTEN bug me

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1218735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

Dr. T. Williams came in to cover for my family Doctor. I brought in my child who had been ill for sometime and had a growth in her throat. I explained this to her and she proceeded to tell me, without even looking in my child's mouth or examining anything, that my child was allergic to the dirty air here on Vancouver Island and it was best to keep our family inside with all the windows closed. She then went to leave, until I asked her to look inside my child's mouth at the growth. She then checked and wrote a word (incorrectly) on a piece of paper and told me to 'google it' and left. Worst Doctor I have ever encountered by far.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1218737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

Tammy is a very good doctor, shes helped me more than any other doctor would.She treats me like a human unlike past GP's and the great thing about Tammy is shes never wrong or late. im greatful for you Tammy...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1218734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

Very supportive and knowledgeable. As a 74 year old lady with newly diagnosed osteoarthritis she was the only doctor who could successfully address my severe pain. She also has a wonderful patient/doctor attitude. She keeps up to date on medical changes/information. I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1218733].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

Very knowledgable. On time but didn't rush our appt. likable and friendly. Looking forward to many years as her patient

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1218732].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2013

The absolute BEST Dr we've ever had!! She is totally awesome, goes way above and beyond what is required of her!! Would recommend her to anyone looking for a good, knowledgeable Dr!! Has taken the best care of my hubby and myself thru thick and thin!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1218731].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2012

I saw Dr Light a few times for what he thought was bursitis but which 3 prescriptions didn't relieve, then saw Dr Williams who said I had ITB. She suggested no treatment except rest. Went back 3 months later still in pain. She said it was ITB, there was no more she could do for me. Didn't suggest who could do anything. After close to a year of trying expensive alternate therapies for what I thought was a tendon problem, I saw a new GP who did X-rays which showed my right hip joint was shot. Just had a hip replacement and need the other side done too, maybe because it did most of the work for over 2 years. I feel that Dr Williams didn't take my pain seriously, decided she knew what I had and didn't bother telling me to come back if I wasn't better in a certain time, and that she should have investigated further. Might have saved me well over a year of pain and inability to work or do a lot of other things, as well as a second hip surgery at a relatively young age. Very unhappy with her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1218736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2012

great doctor - helpful and friendly - went out of her way to make sure that I was looked after

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1218730].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

I was relieved to find Dr. Williams on Quadra Island. She understood what I was experiencing, and reviewed my meds carefully prior to giving me 3 months worth of the drugs that I need to get by. I am grateful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1218729].votes_count ]]